Chapter 1

"See you Emiliee" my best friend Livy Waved

I wave back walking out of the cafe I work at. I put in my earphones listening to 5 seconds of summer.

10 minutes later I arrive home. It sucks I'm a 17 year old girl with out her licence, I've failed it 4 times.

I walk through the hall way and passed a picture my father painted of my mother when she was my age I resemble her a lot, her Blondie brown hair, blue eyes, and curly hair, my mother died when I was 10 and I was the one who didn't take it well, I
Cried for days, weeks, months even.

The one thing I want to accomplish in life is to be able to play a guitar like she could.

I've been looking for a guitar teacher for a while now but I can't find one, you'd always get ripped off by them so I had given up on finding one a couple of weeks ago.

I'm going to start looking again.
For her.

'Free guitar lesson' I typed into google

A small advertisement was flashing at the bottom of the screen

*want free lessons? Click here for more info! :-)*

I clicked on the Link hoping it wasn't a scam.

'Hiya! I'm Luke! If you want free lessons just give me a call on 04*******7'

I immediately dialed the number..
One ring...
Two rings...
3-- shit.

"Hello?"
"Hi, um I'm looking for luke? For uh, free guitar lessons?"

"Yes, I'm luke! Hi! I didn't think anyone would see that advertisement I put that up a couple of months ago- I'm rambling, I'm sorry"

"Haha no it's all good"

"Do you live in Sydney? Because that's where I am."

"Yes I do! When and where can we meet just to talk things through first?"

"Camilla's cafe? I live down the road from there! "

I work there.

"Yes sure! Around 10 tomorrow?"

"Sure. Well I'll see you then..."

"Emiliee"

"Right, byee"

And with that he hung up.

First lesson. I need to buy me a guitar.

I grabbed my house keys and walked out the house. I live in a big house, my dad is fairly wealthy since mum died. He works extra shifts to get his mind off everything, I haven't seem him in a while he's not even around much anymore..

I decided Livy should come with me and choose a nice guitar.

'Meet me at base xx'

I've know Livy since I was born, my mum treated Livy like another child of her own. 'Base' is mine Livy's and mums spot we always went to for picnics every weekend.

I run up to liv when I say her.

"Hellllloooo" I greeted her

"Hey what's up"

"I need your help, help me choose a guitar? "

"You finally found someone!" She yelled attracting weird glances from people around us.

"Yes now. LEGGO" I yelled running down the streets with Liv running not far behind.