~Chapter 3~

Jason:*Walks in*Hi am looking for Jason McCann jr am his father his mother told me to come and pick him up.

The lady:*Smiles* Of course let me just get him.*Walks away and grabs Jason and then walks out*Here we are Jason I hope to see you next week and I hope you will be good.

Jason Jr: I don't know I feel sick and you will do shit about it.

Jason: Thank you very much.*Walks out with Jason Jr and sits him in the car*

Jason Jr: Look dude I don't know who the fuck are but can you let me go now.

???: Dude he is like a mini you with the swearing.*Laughs with everyone*

Jason:*Looks at him*Dude shut up.*Pulls over and turns around to face Jason Jr*Dose your mum know you swear.

Jason Jr: Yeah.

Jason: Dose she let you swear.

Jason Jr:*Looks down*No mummy said its bad.

Jason: She is right buddy how about you stop swearing all the time I will get you some ice-cream and we can go the beach.

Jason Jr:*Smiles*Yes places.

With Katherine.

Katherine: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SOME DUDE PICK HIM UP SAY HE WAS HIS FATHER.

The lady: Yeah he said he was his father that you told him to come and pick him up.*Knows and runs out and gets in her car and drives around and the parks by the beach and gets out and looks around and see Jason with Jason Jr come out of the water and going over to the gang and runs down*Jason Jr.

Jason Jr:*Turns around and smiles and yells*MUMMY.*Runs to her*

Katherine:*Grabs him and picks him up and hugs him and kiss all over his face*I missed you sweetie.

Jason Jr:*Smiles and hugs her back*I missed you to mummy.

Katherine:*Smiles and carries him over to Jason and everyone*Sweetie why don't you go and play why I talk to daddy.

Alex: Yeah come on little man.*Runs off with everyone else follow with Jason Jr*

With Katherine and Jason.

Katherine: How did you find out.

Jason: I have carmes every where in the house Katie and Ryan saw the video and told me and I was mad but not at you at Lauren I have been looking for you for 4 years now you and our son Katherine I only got with Lauren because I know you would never date me I mean come on am the most wanted man everywhere I go I will get into trouble with the cops I want you both to be safe even if am watch in the sha-.*Gets cut of by lips on his lips*

Katherine:*Kiss him and pulls away*Shut up Jase I don't care that your the most wanted right I like you no even love you Jase I love you and I will always love you.