Chapter 12: a beautiful awaking

A/N . Sorry for such a LONG update loves , been kinda busy & honestly stuck. I know it might take a while for this story to be completed but just bare with me . You'll love the out come. ALSO , If anyone wants to help LET ME KNOW ASAP !!! . someone to help upload chapters & give ideas . Message me ASAP if interested . Thank you all sm . I'm so happy I'm at 31 k . NEVER thought I'd be this far . I love you all !!! -Des .. 💕

RECAP!!!!!

' Alpha , i dont know how to say this , but the way she fell , made her go into labor ' she said slowly . ' but i managed to stop it because it is to early , but she said looking down worried ' thats when i looked down too . I noticed a baby , in her hands , that must of been the baby that i heard crying not to long ago . Then it hit me , she stopped talking . This baby looked small .

' but what ally' i said annoyed .

' i couldnt stop this one from coming ' thats when it hit me . I looked back down at the baby in her hands , my pup! My pup! Ky wolf was so excited and so was i .!

' its a boy' ally said smiling .

I began to get teary eyed .

De'Mario Jardane Jones .

' alpha , im sorry to say this , but he was born pre mature , he like the other 3 still have a month and a half before they were suppose to be born , he might not make it . .........................

-Des POV:

It was cold , not to cold but cold , dark even , really dark , except for the brightness coming from in between two trees , it looked like it was coming closer to me , coming right at me , i began to shiver , not knowing what to do i just stayed on the cold hard ground , as it got closer , my arms shot hovering my belly to protect the pups , but the bump wasnt there, i looked down in shock , gasping even , only to be pulled out of my trace , to a voice that was so sweet and angelic ,

' They're okay you know , it will all be okay i promise you that ' this beautiful woman said standing above me , i looked up and omg! She was so beautiful she looked just like an ice angel , but who is she? And where am i ? Why am i here? Is this the gates to heaven? Is it dark untill an angel lets you in? All these thought & they were finally answered , did she read my mind?

' I am the Moongodess my darling , now , don't worry about what that is just yet , you aren't dead , you're in a coma , one of your sons were born early . But you're here because i needed to talk to you , tell you that i made you marri's mate for a reason , you both are two strong people , & with the pups you'll be even stronger , especially after you have them and you become a wolf , now becoming a wolf is going to be tricky , and maybe even tiring and stressful , but i know you Destanee , are strong enough to take on anything that comes in your way , you are going to be the best luna , mother , & mate there is , i have to go now , but i will be back . ' 

'Wait' i tried but she vanished  & i gasped .

-Marri's POV:

My sweet beautiful angel , she laid there looking so blank and i hated it , i hated not being able to hear her beautiful voice , to look into her beautiful sincere eyes , to see her beautiful heart warming smile . I must have just sat and stared blankly at my beautiful mate for hours , Untill a nurse knocked on the door , and pulled me out my beautiful trace , Mr. Jones , Your son ,' she said handing me my handsome little boy all wrapped up in a blur blanket , i just looked down at my sweet little boy , and smiled . I gave him my pinky finger to wrap his little hand around it , i know des would be so proud of how strong our little boy is , i have waited for this moment the second she told me she was pregnant , i felt a tear run down my cheek , and another and another , then i heard a loud gasp , my eyes instantly shot to my beautiful mate . & more tears came down my cheek as i seen those beautiful blue eyes open the beautiful thing is , my son looked up at me , & squeezed my pinky even tighter , as in to say , ' it will all be okay daddy ' this is my life , my beautiful amazing life . Thank you Moongodess .

DES POV :
I opened my eyes , looking at the ceiling , still gasping for air , instantly looking around I realized I was in a hospital room maybe a doctors room ?? I instantly shot my hands to my belly and smiled relieved that I still had a bump , But what stood out the most was my beautiful mate holding a little boy in the far corner to the right , Marri rushed over to me & I couldn't help but notice the pain , regret , hurt & happiness all in his eyes . He looked down & just smiled ,

' he has your beautiful smile ' he said with a small smile . As he handed me our little boy ,

As I reached for him Ally the pack doctor Opened the door .

' hello Luna , I'm so glad you're finally awake , and I can see someone else is too , she smiled as she looked at Mari then at our pup .

' I ran a few tests to make sure you and the pups are alright , now , this one I couldn't stop from coming , 'she said slowly looking down at our pup , 'but the other three are still healthy n moving n they are gonna be okay , the way you fell made your back turn n caused you to go into labor , I stopped the labor but this little guy came before then , he might need a little bit of treatment, but with his blood he should be okay , but with him being early I will have to keep him over night to do some more tests to make sure . Imma give you some Meds to stop the pain , I'll be right back ' doctor ally said as she walked out the door .

' Thank you so much ' Marri said to me as I looked over at him ,

' thank you for what ? ' I said back confused .

' for giving me the best thing ever , a son , two still to come and a beautiful little princess , to go along with my queen and king lifestyle, I'm sorry des for what happened in the kitchen , Ashley has always wanted me , but I never gave her that because I wanted to wait for my beautiful mate & I found her , you ,, I didn't kiss her. She kissed me , anyways , she's the reason you fell , she pushed you , don't worry she is being punished and will be banded from our pack I can't trust her around , you or our pups ... marri said looking serious as ever and a little pained

' you mean it marri ? ' I wouldn't keep the pups from you but I swear if you EVER cheat on me I WILL leave you ... I don't need to be hurt ever again I have been all my life , n I refuse to bring our children into a mess that we can't solve ' I said being serious as hell .  I mean he has it twisted if he thinks I will let ANYONE mess with my children . It will be a deadly blood bath .

' yes I'm serious baby , I only want you and our four babies , we will do this together , and I promise baby I'll do whatever it takes to keep you , our babies , & this pack safe .' He said coming closer and grabbing my free hand . '
And I believed him because some how some way we can and will make this work . '

' this is Da'Mario Jordane Jones, our first born our future alpha our beautiful son ' Marri said looking in awe & all I could think about was how beautiful my family really is and I can't wait for a month and a half for the other 3 to be here . My life my world all I one ... 💕

Soooo , SURPRISE update I know I feel bad for it taking so long , anyways hope you all love it , comment and vote , also don't forget I need help still so if anyone is interested please LET ME KNOW ASAP 😩 love you all . 💕

'