Chapter10:Love, Pain & joy

Before i write this chapter i just want to say thank you to everyone who is reading! 25.2k views ! AMAZING! I love you all ! Also , this chapter is depressing & loving also , i hope none of you hate me for this one . 😘

(Des POV:
Its been 2 and a half weeks since we found out what we were having , i still cant believe we're having 4 babies , it will be tough but i know we can do it . Its noon now and i am currently making my way towards the kitchen , of course its hard to see the steps under my big belly , so i had to hold onto the railing of the stair case , wobbling sideways of course (: , when i got to the kitchen after about 8 mins , i froze at the door way , what i saw made me mad as hell! There by the table , was marri with a slut! And here i was thinking we were gonna be so perfect together with love , happiness & joy , i cleared my throat to make my presence known , and when marri looked at me , he was shocked and scared , in his eyes i could see guilt & pain , probably because he could see how pissed and hurt i am at this moment , the blonde haired slut just smirked at me , and i swear if i wasnt 3 months pregnant i would have beat the sluts ass and through her head to the beautiful counter top . Stupid slut!

' WHAT THE FUCK! ' i said pissed the fuck off.

' Babe , its not what it looks like'

' its not what the fuck it looks like? Are you fucking serious ? '  i said getting even more pissed off .

He started to walk towards me , once he reached me he closed his eyes and took a deep breath he tried to touch my arm & i stepped about 3 feet back and said .
' DONT! i obviously dont know where your hands have been other then on THAT SLUT i roared i looked at her and she looked down for a second then looked back up with a smirk and mouthed ' whoops ' . I shook my head and   Walked out and went outside i wobbled over to the path that leads to the garden and finally got there in about 5 mins , i loved this place it was so beautiful , there was a huge garden with so many flowers , even my favorite , tulips! They had white , pink , red & yellow ! Just beautiful ! There was a wooden swing beside it , & about 24 feet away there was a huge lake, with willow trees surrounding it , i just love willow trees , just something about them makes them remarkably beautiful! I could hear the frogs in the lake , the birds chirping in the trees , i could see the butterfly's flying around , squirrels running around chasing each other . I closed my eyes for about 6 mins , just relaxing in peace , thats when shit got crazy! My eyes shot open & my hands instantly shot to my stomach to protect my pups once i heard a strong growl , i knew it wasnt anyone in the pack or even marri growling at me because it was standing about 12 feet away with a bunch of other wolfs all growling after the solid black one did all staring directly at me , thats when i stood up still holding my visibly round belly , and was going to make a run for it , but instead i got pushed over and hit my head on the rock sitting around the garden , i looked up with my vision blurred , to see marri & the rest of the pack fighters standing ready to fight , all i thought about before i blacked out was wtf is going on and are my pups gonna be okay? ....................

(Marri POV:
After our argument , all i could do was pace back and forth , i yelled in my alpha voice at ashley , the packs slut ,

' OUT NOW YOU FUCKING WHORE '  as she walked out she looked down , because you cannot disobey an alpha let alone when he uses his alpha voice same as a luna .

Ashley is a little younger then i am , and she has always wanted me , i think she knew des was coming thats why she decided to kiss me . I was beyond heated .  I kept closing my eyes and taking deep breathes closing my eyes , and tightening and releasing my fists trying to calm myself  and my wolf down cuz he wanted out ! .

Then , thats when i smelled it , the smell of rogues ! I huridly mind linked the pack fighters.

'Rogues , they are here , fighters hurry its coming from the back yard ' i mind liked everyone in the pack so that the woman & elderly can take the children to the basement of the pack house to keep safe . There are gaurds there as well protecting all of them . Thats when my wolf and i both realized something , des went out back ! I quickly ran in wolf form not even waiting for my fighters , i broke the class on the door by swinging it open so fast i didnt even care all i cared about was making sure des & our  pups were okay & the rogues's blood! My wolf wanted blood badly because they are putting his mate and pups , & also pack in danger! After i got outside the fighters were right behind me , i seen des and thats when i seen ashley push her , she fell and hit her head on the rock , and thats when i yelled get the pack doctor ! Now! The doctor came and picked her up , & as soon as ally had des out of the way , i lunged for the first rogue who is the alpha . All my mind was thinking about was des & blood! After about 30 mins! All of the rogues except 1 , the weakest one who stood back and whimpered the entire time , my mind was still on des ! I had one of the fighters ask him why they were here , and why they attacked  .  I ran straight in the house & to the pack doctors office , to check on my beautiful mate , thats when , i heard a cry! A baby cry ! And thats when i rushed to the room &  looked at des , she had machines hooked up to her & she was still knocked out , looking at her pained me , and believe me i have already had someone handle ashley ! Her belly was still big and round so i didnt think anything of the baby cry , Until ally the pack doctor came in , smiling and looking worried at the sane time .

' Alpha , i dont know how to say this , but the way she fell , made her go into labor ' she said slowly . ' but i managed to stop it because it is to early , but she said looking down worried ' thats when i looked down too . I noticed a baby , in her hands , that must of been the baby that i heard crying not to long ago . Then it hit me , she stopped talking . This baby looked small .

' but what ally' i said annoyed .

' i couldnt stop this one from coming '  thats when it hit me . I looked back down at the baby in her hands , my pup! My pup! Ky wolf was so excited and so was i .!

' its a boy' ally said smiling .

I began to get teary eyed  .

De'Mario Jardane Jones .

' alpha , im sorry to say this , but he was born pre mature , he like the other 3 still have a month and a half before they were suppose to be born , he might not make it . .........................

A/N sorry to leave it there . I love you all and hope you enjoy . 😘☺️