Chapter 1

3rd person

-In this season of NCT Life, the boys
will be in Seoul again but with a big surprise.-

The room, which the boys of NCT were in was quite big. It had white walls, a wooden floor and big windows. They were sitting all together and talked before they had to begin filming the new season of NCT Life. They knew it would be in Seoul again and that they were all attending but nothing more.

"I'm quite excited." Said Ten to Taeyong with a big smile.

"I think it will be fun." Responded Taeyong with a smile.

They didn't knew what the directors planned right now. The directors were sitting across from them on a big table behind the camera and they also talked but as quiet as they could so NCT couldn't hear them.

"This is the first time you're really on NCT Life, isn't it?" Johnny asked Jisung.

Jisung nodded.

"I'm a bit worried that I might do something wrong." Answered Jisung and looked to the ground.

"You don't have to be worried, we're all going to do something wrong I think." Said Mark as he came over to the two.

After a while, the directors and camera men stood up. A few of them walked out of the room and the camera men went into their positions.

"NCT, please sit down. We're going to start now!" Said one of the directors in a loud voice.

"You'll be filmed once and then you will introduce yourself. First as a group, then each of you." Said the same director.

-Intro of NCT Life-

-This is another season of NCT Life in Seoul. The boys will attend on "missions" with their team but little do they know about what will happen.-

*Camera films the whole group*

"Hello, we're-"

The NCT boys wanted to introduce themselves but they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

All the eyes wandered from the camera to the door when it opened.