Chapter 6

Mark was uncomfortable and I was uncomfortable too.

Then there was silence. Nobody was talking when the car stopped. We saw the other car parking next to the one we sat in.

Then the driver gave us a sign to get out of the car and that's what we did. The other team got out of their car too.

When we got out, there was a beautiful, large meadow and a few trees in the background. It didn't even look like Seoul anymore.

"Daebak!" Was the first thing Mark said with a smile.

"This is so beautiful!" Jeno said with a grin.

The older team went to us. They were looking all around.

"I can't believe this is Seoul!" Said (f/n) astonished. She practically spoke for me.

Then a director came and led us to a place on the meadow, where they prepared some things.

"NCT and (g/n), this is the place you'll be staying for this season. The goal is for you to get to know each band better because at the end of this season, you're going to record a new song. Have fun and good luck!" Read TaeYong from another red envelope the director gave him.

"Mission 1! You're going to split into your teams and get to know each other. You have 6 minutes to ask the other team members questions or you can tell them about you. After 6 minutes we'll ask you all kinds of questions about your team members. The 6 minutes start now." TaeYong read from the letter. After he read the last sentence, he threw the letter away and the older team started talking.

Meanwhile the younger team, which I was in, was a bit shy at the beginning.