Chapter 1- "5sos."

"Autumn Rose Fall!" I screamed to my best friend through the phone as i walked out of the school building.

"wha?" she looked at me as she continued her homework.

"what's today?" I smile at her and her eyes widen.

"5sos."

"Which also means we finally get to meet!" scream at my best friend and we start screaming.

I stayed on skype with her as i walked home and we were legit so hyped. She flew in yesterday but we didnt get to meet because she flew in so late.

The concert was in 2 hours and i lived 15 minutes away. I didnt change my clothes cause i was leaving right away.

I had my usual. Ripped black skinny jeans. 5sos crop to. A red beanie and red flannel. With black high tops. I jumped into my car which if you didnt notice i didnt take to school today and threw my back pack in the back seat.

"Ok i have to head over now ill see you there i love you autumn!"

"Bye i love you!" she says as we hang up.

I jammed to sounds good feels good the entire drive and parked. For some odd reason there werent many people yet. I was sitting against my car when someone screamed and i was tackled to the ground.

"OMG AUTUMN!" i hugged her tighter. Autumn is my ibf and we have known each other a little over 4 years (not really 😂) and still havent met.

"Im not crying so i dont ruin my makeup." she says laughing. We get up and i had a surprise for her.

"Autumn.." i start. She looks at me.

"We're meeting 5sos." i exclaim as i pull 2 m&g out of my purse.

Her jaw drops. She starts screaming and hugging me.

"Please dont faint when you meet mike."

"Only if you promise not to when you see calum." she smirks.

I cover my blushing face and mumble.

"Omg we just met irl and i already hate you." she started to laugh at me.

"Ughhh let's go m&g starts soon."

By the time we reached the line we were the last ones. After waiting 6 hours it was almost our turn. The people in front of us stepped up to meet them and left very fast. As we walked up to them i burst into tears and autumn went to say hi to everyone. Calum held me close, "dont cry its ok." "im sorry." i wiped the tears and hugged him back.

He smiled. "And whats your name?" "alyssa." "nice to meet you. I bet you already know my name." He chuckled. I nodded. "Oh! Heres mine and autumns twitter... Just i mean ya and our numbers cause like...ya itd seem cool to talk to you guys more."

"Ya ill text you and dm you guys." i nodded. I went to the rest of the boys and hugged them and we all chatted a bit. Michael kept looking at Autumn. We took our picture and waved goodbye to the boys.

We sat down when my phone went off a couple times. I checked it and saw the boys and the band account followed mine and autumns twitter and they all texted us. I laughed and changed calums contact too : Cal-pal👊✨ lukes to: Hemmotran💎 ashtons to: Ash5🆘 and michaels to- ⓜℹ🆒👌

I smiled at the contacts and texted calum.

Alyssa💘: Hey Cal pumped for the show??

Cal-Pal👊✨- ya hey violets playing how do you like them.

A- well..duh i see they're playing. Not that much of a fan.

C-*gasp* im.offended.

A- be offended. :)

C- you're mean

A- ik i am.

C- ah oh well.

A- ya ik im to cool for you to hate me.

C- well...i dont have anything. Ah we are going on.

A- loser and yayyy ok