Lil short for all your support! Ha i rhymed!

(Dippers POV)

I sat there at the dinner table, the kids had just finished dinner and I was about to clear off the table. Ah, yes, this was truly the most amazing life I could have, a perfect family, a perfect husband. I loved it all so very much. I'm so glad they came into my life.

As I was day dreaming while washing the dishes I felt a fair of very familiar hands slide around my waist and a stomach press against my back. I looked over my shoulder slightly to see the all to familiar beautiful bill cipher.

"Hi bill" I said

"Hello my lovely pine tree" Thoughts were just running through my head about my perfect life with bill and my two beautiful children.

"I know this sounds crazy but, I'm glad you kidnapped my sister and used her free will against me to gain my loyalty. It would have never lead to this" I then felt his arms squeeze against my waist a little bit as if he was worried.

"Is something wrong?" I asked genuinely concerned, and maybe a little curious.

"Hehe, the funny thing is pine tree..."

"Bill?" I asked with curiosity.

" hehe, well, I didn't exactly have your sister in my captivity when I was bargaining with you, I just knew you would come with me if I used her against you... Haha funny right?"

....

....

I turned around and looked him straight in the eye with a death glare. He saw my face and started running away.

"Ahh evil pine tree!!" He screeched down the hall. I small smile cracked on my face and I ran down the hall screaming

"Biiiiiiillll!!"

*hey guys, I know this is pretty random but I keep receiving comments about this and I kinda thought it would be funny to incorporate it into the story! Thank you so much for all of the support with this book! It really means a lot I mean I never Thought I was gunna get up to 1k let alone 31k!! I mean that's amazing! Thank you guys and remember HAVE A GOOD LIFE!!