Chapter 4

Keeley looked at him, obviously confused. "Of course I don't know who you are! What do you think I am, a stalker?"
  The boy chuckled. "I guess you're right. I shouldn't assume that a random girl would know me, just because I'm in a very popular band."
  Keeley glared at him. "Who are you? Tell me or I call the cops!" She raised her phone menacingly.
   The boy raised his hands. "Hey, hey, there's no need for that. My name's, uh, Josh! Josh Dun, nice to meet you." He shook her hand and speed walked away, saying, "I would love to stay and chat, but I really have to be going..."
  Keeley grabbed his wrist. "No you aren't. I know twenty øne piløts, and you're definitely not Josh. You don't even look remotely like him!"
  'Josh' sighed. "Fine. My real name's Chris, I thought you heard the cashier scream. And you are?"
Keeley glared at him. "Why would I tell you?"
Chris shrugged. "Good point. And, I really do need to go... I'll catch you later?"
  "No you won't!" She called, walking back to her house.

A/n: Hai guys! Sorry about the short chappie, I didn't really know what to put. Again, sorry for not updating, I was busy with school. See you next time my lil perverts!~

~Muddy