Part 1

He kicked up the stand of his bike, gripping the handlebars as he thrust himself over the bike. He pushed his foot down onto the pedal and was off.

he speeds down the main road weaving his way through the traffic, as he reaches the top the hill he lifts himself of the seat and glides down. He has a moment of euphoria; his brown luscious hair dances as the cold breeze pulls it back. He squints his eyes as if he was in a movie. The rush never gets old, there are cars flying past but in the moment be feels so alone, the music plays in the background.

click. he presses down the left brake. His bike drifts to a dramatic halt. He smirks to himself. if only there was somene there to witness that amazingness.

He revs his handle bars and continues the journey off road. Now it gets intense! His eyes are always focused on the path, twisting and turning his handle bars through the rough terrain. Mud and dirt spraying either side of his bike.

The two walls of trees either side of him blur as the tempo of the music increases. He hits the pedals faster. He can't get tired. Its exhilarating.

As he bombs down the path he passes a guy and girl holding hands, her braids flutters as he almost hits them.

He slams on both brakes so hard he could smell the burning tyres, this time there was no smirk. Removes his earphones the rush of excitement has gone...