"ROSES"

Jay Park waiting in front of a cafe. He held a bouquet of roses for your first date together. He waited impatiently, tapping his foot as he texted you.

'Where are you?' He texted.

He then heard his name coming from you as you ran towards him. You accidentally woke up late and you realized that you were late for your date with your boyfriend.

Jay Park saw you run down the sidewalk. He smiled softly at how you were rushing over to him.

"Babe, finally," he said as you ran up to him. You panted lightly, trying to catch your breath.

You wore a varsity jacket, a white crop top and light blue jeans. Jay Park examined you, his heart racing at how attractive you look. The way how you were panting and the small breaths escaping your lips made him have rather lewd thoughts.

Jay Park quickly snapped back to reality, giving the bouquet of roses to you. You smiled happily as you looked up at him.

"You're so sweet, love. Thank you,"

Jay Park smiled a little as you two began to walk arm in arm down the street. You two stepped inside a fancy restaurant.

Jay Park led you to a table beside the window, opening the chair for you. "Right after you, my lady," He chuckled.

You blush as you sat down, gently placing your roses on the table. Jay Park sat across from you.

You two began to socialize about personal life and ate a lovely meal. Everything was going as planned for the both of you.

You both began to walk to his apartment since it was getting late. You hummed softly as you two walked.

Jay Park looked down at you, loving how happy you were. But he wanted a little more. He was aching to see more of you. You were always so innocent but he wanted to see the naughty side of you.

You both step inside his luxury apartment. The large windows showed a marvelous view which caught your attention. You walk over to the window, watching the city lights glow.

You suddenly let out a small squeal when Jay Park suddenly hugged you from behind, wrapping his arms around your waist.

Your heart suddenly race at as Jay Park held you so close. You wanted to take things slow but you were tempted. He felt him hold you close, making you bite your lip.

Jay Park began to kiss your neck lightly, causing you to heat up. You emit a small gasp as he clutched onto his arms.

The older boy noticed that you're giving in. He decides to take advantage of this. He continued to kiss your neck, but this time slowly nipping your neck. Your eyes began to flutter shut as he bit you.

He slowly pulled away, a small smirk escaping his lips. Jay Park left a small bruise on your neck. You let out a whine as you touched your neck.

"Y-you..!" He suddenly interrupted you when he kissed you, turning you around and pinning you against the window glass. His arms were against the glass as you kissed him sweetly, clutching onto his blue dress shirt.

Jay Park began to slip off your varsity jacket, making it drop on the floor. You wrapped your arm around his neck while you moaned softly since Jay Park's kisses where getting harder.

He held your waist closely, making both of your bodies touch. You suddenly broke the kisses and breathed. "T-Take me to bed.."

With that, he suddenly carried you bridal style, making you squeal a little. He brought you to his bedroom and roughly laid you down on his king sized bed.

You began to off your shirt in impatience, exposing your black laced bra. Jay Park bit his lip at the sight.

"You're a naughty girl, huh.." he whispered as he began to unbutton his shirt. They slid down his shoulders revealing his toned body and tattoos.

You wrapped a leg around his waist, pulling him closer. "..and you're a bad boy.."

It drove him over the edge at how seductive you whispered. "Hah..gonna have to punish you then..~"

~

You let out a small moan as he began to grind his tip against your entrance. You bit your lip as you held him close. It was your first time but you wanted to share the moment with the one you loved most.

He began to thrust deeply. He let out a low groan as he began to thrust deeper. You teared up a little, letting out a breathily scream. It hurts so bad. Jay Park suddenly paused, looking at you in tears.

"Babe..d-does it hurt..?" He asked. He wanted to share the moment with you but he wanted you to be okay.

You nodded a little. The pain started to go away and you moaned at the pleasure. "S-start moving.." you gasped.

He pecked your lips lightly as began to thrust slowly. You moaned softly as you clutched onto his back, shuddering at the new feeling. You begged for more, wanting you feel him more.

Jay Park began to thrust harder, hitting your soft spot. You arched your back a little as your moans grew more, echoing throughout the room. He loved hearing your moans. He watched your face lit up in every thrust. You two were close to your climax.

"I-I'm g-gonna come..!" He gasped as he thrusted harshly inside you. Your nails scratched his back as you too were close.

Suddenly, together, you two came together. You screamed out Jay Park's name as you arched your back against him. He quickly pulled out, panting heavily, trying to catch his breath.

After a night of lust and pleasure, you slept in his arms. Jay Park kissed your forehead lightly, smiling to himself. 'Gosh..she's so cute,' he thought.