3

"Elliot Jacob Watson you little piece of shit! Give me back my ice cream!" I shout on top of my lungs. I'm not being unreasonable here,but no body and I mean no body messes with my food especially ice cream. Last year at family reunion I accidentally stabbed my cousin Rosy because she took up my chocolate vanilla ice cream.

"Nope,you're the star of the basketball team, now be a good girl and eat your veggies" I started to sing.

You spinning 'round and around in my head, head did you really mean the words that you said-"

"Make it stop please!" I laugh as hand me my ice cream. "Now that wasn't hard was it?" I ask. "I'm off to class,and don't do what I won't"I  scoffed "sure,I'll take that in serious consideration" he roll his eyes and went to his Black Mercedes.
~~~~~
When you say you love me,know I love you more. When you say you need me..know I need you more.

Boy,I a-do-o-ore you-u-u-u -"

Just then I got a message can't a girl sing without disturbance?!!!!

Unknown: look out your window.

Odd.... I went over to my window and saw Evan on my front lawn waving awkwardly at me. I smiled and went downstairs to open the door.

I step to the door,but was pulled back. What the... I turn around facing Jason Olsen smirking evilly.  He then pull me to him,my back press against his chest and a knife to my throat. I'm so screwed!!!! Well,this is it bye Elliot,I'm sorry for telling one of your whore that you have STD and mom,I'm sorry for stealing the last tub of ice cream,then blame it on Elliot. And dad I'm sorry for killing Mittens (dads cat) .He was very annoying though.

Wait Evan's still outside right? I then screamed.

                         EVAN

Whats taking her so long? I called Collin and Eric to come here and meet me,I want to take her to the beach and tell my true identity.

After I ended my call I waited 5 minutes and then the boys were here. After we greeted each other I heard a scream coming from inside the house.

We quickly ran to it and saw that Jason guy holding a knife to Emily's throat. "Em,are you OK?" I ask she nod. I let out a sigh of relief. "Jason,let her go" I say in my murderous voice,while the boys started glaring daggers at him.

"But,where's the fun in that?" He ask pouting. "Just let her go and do what you want with me" he let out a loud laugh "but,there's no fun in that,Evan" that's it... i walk up to him and punch him in the face.

"I warned you,but you didn't listen you son of a bitch!" He got up, but the boys took care of him. Emily ran to me and hug me like her life depended on it. "Please,don't let me go" I hug her and kiss her hair.

God what is she doing to me?... I've never hug someone otherwise than my mom which was 4 years ago.

"Please don't let him hurt me Evan I beg you please" she cried. "Its OK princessa, I won't let him hurt you" again I kiss her hair.
<<>>
"Emily Kylie Watson!" I roll my eyes don't get me wrong,I love my best friend and all..but after what I went through yesterday,I just don't feel like talking to anyone.

"Hey A, I'm not really in the mood today,yesterday, was....very eventful" she nod her head. "So I'll see you at lunch and study hall for free period?" I nod "definitely" I then went to class.
.

"You kidding me right?i mean who does that?" Kyle ask Collin as he sits. "I don't know man,but she definitely going to pay for my television, I don't like watching movies in my living room" I'm assuming a whore  broke his television. I scoff.

"Hey,Em...you have a sec?" I look up and saw Evan looking at me,I nod.

"What's up?" I ask as we entered a empty classroom. "About...yesterday, I came over to bring you to where me and the guys hang out and yes,including Kyle" I purse my lips in a thin line,then nod. "Okayyy?" I say slowly. "So I'll see you at 7 tonight and where comfortable clothes" I nod.

I started to walk off, but he stop me and turn me to face him....

What's happening, I've never felt a boy's lips on mine,no Jason and I didn't kiss. So yes,Evan  actually stole my first fudging kiss!!. OK Em, you can do this.....of course I can't....I've never kiss. He gently bit my bottom lip, in books it means they're asking for entrance....right? Screw that! I let him in and I moaned unintentionally, dammit.

We kiss until we had to catch our breaths. I look at him "wow...that was...weird" he snap his head to my direction "forget that ever happen" I widened my eyes. What! He just stole my first kiss...and then he wants me to just,forget about it?! BOYS!

I step outside the class and make my way back to the cafeteria. "Don't touch it! " I snap at Collin who made an attempt to take up my granola bar. "Damn woman,what's up your ass?" I sent a death glare his way. "I. Hate. Boys." I say through gritted teeth. I then turn to Kyle "no offense" he nod.

I got up and make my way to the library,I need to get some steam off me.