Simon & Manny part 1 *light smut*

Okay lol this is a little bit short and I didn't know a ship name for them but i really ship them, so this is Simon and Manny, and if you don't know who that is, its TBJZL's younger brother. I know hes not in the sidemen but I couldn't help myself aha sorry. And yes, I know this is not how the video originally goes but who cares, enjoy - Nicole

"Hi guys, Manny here. Today we are going to be doing the accent challenge, along with Simon." I did my quick intro and described what the video was going to be on, before turning to Simon. We argued briefly on who was going first, until we eventually decided he was.

"But I have experience in this one, so you should go first." I looked at him as he grinned at me, that twinkle in his eye he seemed to get a lot.

"What accent is it?"

I laughed, covering my face.

"Jamaican." He giggled, pulling my hand away from my face.

"Give me an example to go from, then!" I sighed, tugging my wrist from his hand shyly as he turned a pretty shade of pink, realising he was still holding me. I sighed again, looking at him and trying to be serious, before laughing and slouching over into his lap, where he placed his hands on my hair, laughing as well.

"We'll redo this, yeah?" I asked, rolling over in the awkward position and staring up at him.

He leaned down and kissed my nose, still giggling slightly.

"Yeah, you idiot."

I blushed myself, he's never usually affectionate like this. We were just close friends, basically best friends. Why were we acting like this?

"Okay, I'll edit this all out, just keep going." I sat back on my seat and he sat up straight, staring at me with the most alluring smirk on his face.

We carried on our video, until we got to 'referee'.

"Alright, alright. Let me just get..." He cleared his throat, grinning cheekily, the twinkle in his eye still not gone. "'Ello gawjuss, 'ow ya doin'?" He leaned down so he was looking at me with his head on his fist. "Would ya like to come on a date wi' me tonigh'?" I did a double take, before realising he was just joking around with the easy accent.

"Bro, for a sec, I thought you were serious there." I cackled as he sighed, sitting up.

"Manny."

"Oh, fuck. You were being serious! Wait, are you actually being serious?" He looked at me with an amused smile, nodding shortly. I jumped into his lap, giggling once again, before I stopped. "Wait, I dunno..." He frowned slightly, before trying to hide it.

"Wha... Oh, okay. I understand." I punched his chest, laughing at how he hid his disappointment in such a shit way.

"You're so dumb, Simon." I leaned my head into his shoulder, nuzzling my nose into his neck. "Of course I will."

He breathed a sigh of relief, before turning his head down to face me.

"Are you sure...?"

"Wha-no- yes, stop!" I hit his stomach and he burst out laughing.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to ask you that."

"To be honest, I wasn't expecting it at all. I hadn't even thought about anything like that yet." He looked disappointed, but before he could say anything to put himself down, I kissed his jaw oh, so lightly, before pressing my lips just to the very edge of his own. "But I'm so glad you did." I mumbled as I felt his lips rise into a small grin, before greedily smashing them into mine.

We kissed for about 3 minutes, before I stopped, trying to control my breathing.

"S-Sorry, I..." He breathed harshly, but I leaned my head down, staring at a little problem- well 2 problems. He looked down too and eventually we both looked up, into each others eyes, before he laughed cheekily and kissed me again. "To be honest, you could have done that without kissing me. I'm so fucking attracted to you." He told me aggressively between kisses. I felt the blood rush further to my hard on as he 'accidentally' grinded up against me lightly.

"Fuck...Simon-Simon, this is actually happening." I straddled his lap properly, gripping his neck tightly, groaning. "Fucking hell." I grinded down hard, before remembering the camera was still recording.

Typical Simon to distract me.

I breathed roughly as he slowed down. He kissed gently down my jaw and I realised it was probably going too quick for him. He was in general a very gentle man, he liked to take things slow and make sure he didn't rush. I placed a hand on his cheek, guiding his face away from mine.

I copied his action from earlier, kissing his nose.

"Don't rush yourself, Si. I'm sorry." I muttered, trying to go unnoticed still grinding lightly against him.

"Manny, fuck!" He laughed lightly. "Thank you so much. You didn't have to do that, though. You're right, that seriously just fucking happened. Did I rush you?" I shook my head, smiling at him.

"Don't worry." I told him, while he grabbed my hand. "So..." I trailed off, looking down. "What times the date?" He laughed, almost pushing me off him. I giggled, shoving him backwards. "Shut up!"

"Whenever you'd like, baby."