KSISHAW Power cut- (fluff & maybe a little bit of smut) pt.1

Okay, not sure how this will wind out but I'm gonna see and probably end up doing some major editing but let's hope its worth it!  And I know this idea has probably been used about a million times but I just wanted to see how my own twist on it would work out. Don't forget to comment any improvements I could use! Thanks - Nicole

JJ -

I groaned, smashing my fist into my desk.

"Oh, come on! Are you kidding me?" I screamed. There was a power cut right before my game ended, I was up 5-2 in the last half. "Fuck sake!" I leaned back in my chair, deciding to get a quick drink, before I remembered Harry. He was upstairs, updating his own channel.

It was pitch black in our entire apartment, but hopefully he wasn't affected by it, although I knew how terrified he was of the dark. I decided to just wait a while and grabbed the drink anyway.

I sat back on the sofa, grabbing my phone and taking a sip of my orange juice.

I was still in a horrible mood from losing my game, so I moodily sat there for 10 minutes, just scrolling through my phone, before it tells me I have 20% battery left. I ignored it, putting my phone on low power mode, as I obviously couldn't charge it.

In the end, I got tired of the darkness, so I decided to use the last of my battery to update twitter, using my m4G.

@KSIOlajidebt: power cut, guys😡🙄

@wroetoshaw: jj...where are you??

My eyes widened at the reply to my tweet and I threw my phone down, jogging upstairs.

"Haz? Harry, where are you?" I called out gently, not wanting to startle him if he really was scared.

I heard a quiet whimper from our bedroom and opened it slowly. At the top of the bed, sat curled in a ball, was Harry. "Baby."

He looked up shakily, his phone clenched in his hand.

"J-Jide..." He hiccuped quietly, jumping when his phone vibrated in his hand.

I climbed on our bed, reaching over. I took the phone from his hand, putting it on the table beside the bed. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, pulling him into my lap. He nuzzled sweetly into my neck before getting comfortable.

I pulled the sheets over us as he rolled over and rested his head on my collarbone.

"Princess, why didn't you come find me?" I muttered into his hair, stroking his thigh, every now and then I'd roll the material of his grey joggers between my thumb and forefinger, knowing he liked it.

"You sounded angry. I was scared. I didn't wanna annoy you." He sniffed, pressing a small kiss to my collarbone. I looked down at him, lifting my hand to grip his chin gently.

I could just about make his face out in the dark as my eyes adjusted to the lack of light, so I rubbed my thumb against his cheek, trying to ignore how much I adored this boy. I didn't want it to take over me as I tried to calm him, so I just pressed a kiss to his lips.

I only meant for it to be a short kiss, but he sat up slightly on my lap, kissing back passionately.

"Harry, I love you. Don't ever be afraid of me, I'll never hurt you. I always try my best not to be angry with you, you know that. I never want to hurt you." He pressed his forehead to mine and I kissed the corner of his mouth.

"You promise?" I nodded, pushing my hands underneath his ass, massaging my fingers lightly into the edges of his hips.

"I promise." He pushed himself down on my hands and realised he was also pushing down on my crotch when I hissed. "Harry, baby-" I went to protest.

"Shh." He grinned, leaning down to latch his teeth onto my neck. I groaned.

"Haz, stop.. Fuck." I couldn't resist thrusting my hips up, I could feel myself quickly hardening and after a moment I decided I didn't care anymore.

I grabbed Harry's waist, flipping us over so he was underneath. He giggled as he thrusted up, rubbing his clothed dick with mine.

"Really?" He smirked and I laughed, grabbing the edges of his t-shirt and tugging it over his head, before I did the same with his joggers. I massaged his cock with my hand, feeling the heat of it through his boxers.

I leaned down, pressing gentle kisses over his chest, spending a few more seconds as I passed over his left nipple. I mouthed it lightly, loving the feel of his squirming underneath me.

"Ahh, fuck. Jide, please." He whined as I chuckled, eventually making my way to the tip of his cock, where it was leaking pre cum on to the material of his grey boxers.

I hastily tugged them down, immediately placing my tongue on his dick. I flattened my tongue as I ran it over the tip and he almost squealed, gripping the bed sheets in his fists.

As I let him fuck my mouth, I swirled my tongue around, trying my best to concentrate it on his slit. 

"JJ, please!" I lifted my head from his dick, smirking.

"Tell me what you want, Princess." I growled, fondling his dick.

"JJ, ugh," He writhed, panting. "Please fuck me. Please!"

I grinned. This would be fun.