But... I Love You.. P. 2

Laura was sitting looking out the window, listening to Ross' faint cries below her. She had an uneasy feeling in her stomach that this girl he was talking about was her. Ross grabbed ahold of Laura's ankle and held tightly onto it, he started calming down after he felt Laura reach down and start petting his head. He smiled happily, even knowing she didn't remember, it made him feel better knowing she cared.

Stormie pulled the car up to their house and told Ross to get up. Ross sighed and got up and climbed out of the car, he turned and smiled slightly at Laura and then headed into the house. Laura, scared climbed slowly out of the car and looked around, "This looks vaguely familiar," She said as she walked to the door. Ross was sitting at the dining room table when she walked in, he looked up at her, without saying a word to her got up, and left. "Well! That was very rude, no wonder this girl doesn't like him!" Laura exclaimed as she sat.

Ross walked back over to Laura and slammed a picture down in front of her. "Us! That's us!" He snapped, "your supposed to remember! Your supposed to know me!" Tears fell from his cheeks as he turned away from Laura. Laura meanwhile stared at the picture. "That's me?" She asked, "Yes!" Ross yelled at her. Staring at the picture, Laura looked between it and Ross...