But... I Love You..

Laura was standing back stage at a concert getting ready to go on and perform before Ross went on. She had requested to sing her own song she had also asked that Ross play the piano for her. She walked on the stage, mic in hand and shaking, slowly she pulled the mic up and started singing. Minutes into the performance everyone heard Ross shout,"Laura look out!". Laura looked over at Ross and then disappeared, Ross ran over yelling at her to wake up, but she wasn't...

Ross picked Laura up, his mom told him to bring her to the car they'd bring her to the hospital. Ross did as he was told and got into the car holding onto Laura. His mom got in and she brought them to the hospital, When they got there she told Ross to wait outside she'd be back. She disappeared into the hospital with a nurse and Laura. Two hours later she walked out, She looked at Ross sadly, "Sweetie, she doesn't remember you. She doesn't remember anything." Ross got tears in his eyes and hid his face. His mom tried comforting him but he kept pushing her away. " NO! I want Laura!", He snapped, crying. He climbed out of the car and climbed into the back, got under the seat and cried harder, "Laura".. Over and over again.

Stormie left and went back into the hospital, not long after she came back out with a confused Laura. Ross still under the seat crying, Laura climbed into the car and heard him. She looked down,"Why are you crying?" Ross looked back at her tears streaming down his face, "Because, this person I am in love with doesn't even remember me!" "Oh..I'm sorry", Laura replied sitting up still confused...