Chapter 1

Cinda Pov

I was walking to my room.  I'm in college and I'm 22 years old. With not a big life and much friends I made in past few years.

I went to the Office of Mrs. Roberts and she smiled. "Hello, Cinda." I smiled at her she has bright red lips and green eyes with dark brown hiar long to her wiast . She is tall even that she is wearing high heels on.

She was wearing a white dress above her knees.

"Here. "She siad passing me papers . I looked at the map of the college and highlighted my room number. Room 101.

"Thank you." I smiled she nod and we walked out her office. We walked past a hallway and another till we found Room 101.

Mrs. Roberts opened the door. This was unexcepted to me. A boy about my age with shaggy brown hiar with deep dark brown eyes. With a flashing smile almost showing in pearly whiten teeth. He stare at me with a smirk on his face.

"There no way I'm rooming with him." I snapped my fingers at Mrs. Roberts.

"Cinda , sorry but this is how rules are." She explianed I sighed.

"I'll leave you here." She muttered and left me and him.

He was about to wrapped his arms around me but I stopped him with a look.

"Look. There one rule you should know about me . Don't you even think about try to touch me or mess with me. Understand? " I asked / growled. He rolled his eyes and cross his arms to his chest.

"Ohhh, what if I wanna break your rules?" He teased I gave him a cold glare.

"Whatever." I sighed and packed my clothes to the dresser.

"What your name ?"  I asked gently biting my bottom lip.

"Mine, is Phillip Athorn you must be Cinda and your last name?"

"Cinda Parker." I siad he nodded.

"Well see ya." He siad and left the room. Fillany I can relax without him around.  When , I was packing I was thinking about my home.

My little brother in middle school while I'm in college. Reminding about my mom make the best food. I could wish eating homemade chicken pasta right now.

I really going to miss my family. I lay back on the large bed and shut my eyes.

____________________________

Chapter 1 of my new story is finished enjoy. What do you think? Please vote and comment also share.
Thank you for reading guys love you so much.
-Moneygirls.