Burns

Our story starts off with a girl , a true heroine called Midoree.

A brown haired fighter who wants nothing more but to forget the horrors of her past , the tears and the loneliness she faces everyday . She sees every moment of her waking hours as nothing but a battle , one she faces on her own . Most of her feelings are dead and gone . When it is decide enough is enough , her bags are packed and she is sent off  London and a new life is commenced. Yet one thing hasn't changed from her past and that was the love for a certain brunette , curly haired boy called Harry styles . It was said his name alone put her in a trance , her eyes would burn with a love for him , a love stronger than any other.

Harry styles , her first love and the only person to ever make her feel wanted but he was stolen from her life faster than you could bat an eyelash. His disappearance only broke her already cracked heart.  

Six years after , one raining evening , her named was called and as she peered out of the window , her heart got a surprise and they said as fast as Harry was taken from her as fast as he return to find his love.

But note this , the boy who returned , was not the one taken

the one returned kept secrets and was broken  

and with that , two broken hearted were left to open up and find something people die for everyday , that thing being love....