chapter 2

Midoree

I jolted back , falling to the floor ,what the hell . My eyes are playing tricks on me , this is another dream isn't it . It can't be , I must be going mad . All these thoughts rushed through my mind as i picked myself up off the floor and once again the cause was 

Harry Styles

It couldn't be , it seemed like a dream but yet the way his emerald eyes looked at me , they told me it wasn't a dream and would never be one.  I leaned over , looking through the french window once again  and just like the first time here he was , just looking right at me . 

'' Harry '' I call out with a slight stutter .

'' Yes Mid '' his husky voice replies , sending butterflies down my stomach. Nothing changed , the same effect his voice had on me years ago , it still has now.

In an instant , adrenaline pumps through my body and i dash outside , a gust of cold air hits my fragile body  causing me to shiver at once . Yet my eyes dart around searching for him , i lift my head and look straight ahead and there stood Harry , with arms wide open just waiting for me . It was as if i flew over to him because moments ago i stood distances away from him and now i was completely surrounded by his arms.

I inhaled his sweet scent and held onto him even tighter for fear that he would vanish if i let go . My tears spilt out , as i tried to speak to him. As a little girl , i would die to have a moment like this and now i was . For six years he was gone , six years i struggled without him and just in a flash he was back .  My sobs became bigger and i sniffled as he ran his hand over my hair trying to soothe me. 

I looked up to him , starring into to his eyes and in that moment his lips came into contact with mine and i couldn't ask for a better moment.

--30 minutes later --

We were sitted inside my apartment , making tiny chat as we sipped the cinnamon tea i made. One question remained on my mind and me being me i lt it slip out if my mouth .

'' But Harry , why did you not even bother to contact me before, six miserable years without you ,i thought you were freaking dead'' i said , the words slipping coldly out of my mouth . 

'' Im here now '' he spoke back , his voice slow and deep . 

''  I KNOW BUT STILL'' i cried , my voice getting higher by the minute .

'' I'M HERE NOW MIDOREE , STOP ASKING ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO NEED TO KNOW ABOUT '' his voice no longer calm but harsh. 

I blinked , this wasn't the harry i knew my harry never spoke that loud to anyone even if he was pissed.

'' well then '' i said in a barely audible whisper '' make yourself comfortable , I'm going to bed'' . 

'' Mid it's not like '' 

'' Save it , just please''

I left him standing in the hallway and i got into bed , his boots tapped against the floor as he made his way back into the living room . I drifted back into a deep sleep , thinking 

This is just a dream , it isn't real ....

THREE CHAPS , ONE DAY GOOD START ANYWAYS

GUYS HARRY SIDE IN THE NEXT CHAP AND IT WILL BE LONGER OKERS 

ITS LIKE 2 AM HERE AND IM SIPPING HOT COCOA AYE 

LOVE YALL -@HORANSORROW ON TWITTTUR 

vote . comment . follow