fourteen » diane

"Hey guys," I mumbled. 

     "Why did you punch Calum?" Michael snapped. 

      I looked behind the eight guys ad there stood Calum with a smirk. If only looks can kill. Because I sure will be dead from all the glares I am getting from the boys. I think the only boy out of all of them the one who isn't glaring as hard as the other boys is Ashton. "Well?" Liam said. 

     "Well he deserved it," I said. 

     "He wasn't doing. He was only talking to a few fans and all of a sudden you punched him for no reason," Luke defended. 

     My blood is boiling. I cannot believe my best friend since diapers made a damn lie. Now they are all mad. 

      "Well on a more important note, who the hell told Calum that I wasn't Alex huh?" I asked. 

      Michael looked down on the floor. I scoffed. "This is unbelievable."

     "You're unbelievable," Louis said. 

     "Really now?" I was about to charge but Austin pulled my arm. I totally forgot that he was here. "Why don't we just try to talk this things out?" Austin asked. 

      "There is nothing to talk about. She punched him, lied to us about her name, and called him names that hurt him," Niall said. 

     "No one hurts our friends. Even if it is a girl," Zayn explained. 

     Harry nodded in agreement. "You either apologize and make it up to Calum or we will press charges ," Luke said. I cannot believe. Luke, the quiet one can be threatening. Then there is Michael who is like my older brother and the person I told I love Calum. Finally Ashton, he has been quiet the whole time. 

     "I have nothing to apologize for," I said through gritted teeth. 

     "Diane, please just say sorry," Ashton said quietly. 

     "Don't give her sympathy! She doesn't deserve it," Michael and Louis snapped at him. My blood is boiling. I want to just punch something. My hands where so tight it almost turned white. "Fine. Calum get up here!" I snapped. 

     Calum moved from behind the boys to in front of them. He still had that smirk on his face. The bots were patiently waiting fro my to say something. Austin is still there behind me with his guard up. 

     "I'm sorry." Calum's smirk grew bigger which made me more pissed off. "I'm sorry for punching a damn prick like you. I should't have punched you, I should have sent you to the damn hospital." I felt a punch to my cheek. I stumbled back but I still kept my balance. I put my hand up to my cheek. Ashton was the one who punched me. "Diane, I'm so s-" he started. 

     "Get out!" I yelled at them. 

     "What?" Ashton whispered. 

      "I said get out damn it!" I said louder. 

     "But our bus isn't fixed yet!" Calum yelled back. 

     "Well you morons have money go and get yourself a damn cab. i want you out of this house. I don't want to see any of you. Especially you four morons," I pointed at the four Australians. They were taken aback. "Get out of my life and never come back. For the past damn year I have been waiting and waiting for you guys to one day return. And when you guys did, you didn't even recognized me. Your best friend. Michael who was it that always played videos games with?" Michael looked down at his feet. 

     "What about you Luke? Who was there to have eating competitions with you and cook for you when you are hungry, huh?" Luke started to play with his thumbs. 

     "I can't even believe you would lay a finger on me Ashton. I helped you tak care of your siblings when you were on tour. Who would make funny keeks or instagram videos?" Ashton's eyes had guilt in it. 

     "And you!" I pointed at Calum. I walked up to him until we were five inches apart. "Who was the one that became your first friend in pre-school? Who was the one who told all your problems to? Who was the one of gave you girl advice when you needed it? I did. I was there through everything. When you first fell of your bike, when you go your first kiss, your first date, your first girlfriend. I was broken inside when all the happened but you know what? I only did that because I wanted you to be happy. And who was the one who supported you guys the most when going on tour?" 

     They all looked ashamed. "I can't believe I wasted my free time on playing videos games with you Michael. I can't believe that I missed hanging out with my girlfriends just to eat with you Luke. I can't believe that I missed so many concerts just to help you pick the right outfits Ashton? And I can not certainly believe that I wasted loving you, Calum Thomas Hood for five damn years!" 

     Tears were streaming down my face at this moment now. The boys were trying to form words. Michael was coming up to give me a hug. I moved his arms. "I want you out! I want all of you out! Just get out! I don't want you here! Just leave me alone to myself!" I turned around and hugged Austin. I heard shuffling of feet. I didn't want to cry in front of the boys so I buried my face deeper into Austin's shirt. Then I heard big thumps coming down the stairs. Finally I heard the front door slam shut. I started sobbing into Austin's shirt. 

     When I finally calmed down, I assured Austin that I would be fine and let him go home. But he gave me his number first just in case I need someone to talk to. Once he left, I felt empty and alone. I slowly went up the stairs to my room. I wasn't hungry so I didn't bother eating. I sat down on my bed. The events that happened came rushing in. My shoulders then started violently shaking. I got up and went into the bathroom. I'm trying to find what I was looking for. When I finally did, I ran downstairs and grabbed my car keys. I drove over the speed limit. I didn't care about that right now. I finally made it to my destination. I got up and took the razor. 

     I walked up to the dock and sat down on the edge. I thought I heard squeaking but I think it is all in my head. Then I chuckled. If people knew what is going through my head they would have put my in the hospital by now. I took off my shoes and socks and put my feet in the water. I took out my phone and put it on blast. Is There Anybody by Secondhand Serenade started to play. I sang along to all the words. While that was happening the water works kicked in. 

      When it came to the last chorus, I stood up over the edge. I took the razor and put it up to my wrist. "One for Michael," I whispered and then cut. "Luke." Cut. "Ashton." Cut. "And for the love of my life; Calum." Cut. The blood started rushing down my arm. I dropped the razor in the water. I was about to jump but I was pulled back into someone's chest. But before I blacked I heard a familiar voice. 

    "I would never forget the love of my life, especially if I knew she loved me back. But I did."