Evianna

I ran my hands along the spines of the music books on the shelf to keep my hands busy. Where was she? She had written in her schedule that she taught music class at two o'clock. Surely she showed up early, like any teacher would. "Um, excuse me. Can I help you?" came a voice from behind me. "This room is off limits. Unless of course you're taking my music class. It starts at two" the female voice said cheerily. I didn't have to turn around to know it was Isabella Porter standing behind me. "Oh, right, of course. My apologies..." I said, slowly turning to face her. "Evianna" she gasped, taking a step back and nearly tripping on her dress. "Hello Isabella. Long time no see," I cooed. "Yes, it has been a long time. We've only spoken on the phone for so long... how have you been?" she asked, glancing at the clock on one of the four pale yellow walls. The paint was peeling and cracked. This school could rally use a makeover. "I've been well," I replied impatiently. "And Charlotte? How is she?" she asked. "Not as well. She... well she's dead," I admit. "What?" she gasped, leaning against the wall behind her. "No. You said that she would be fine. You said that the Abadon would spare her! What happened?" she wailed. "I suppose I was wrong," I confessed, tapping my foot. "She's... she's really dead?" she asked. "Yes. But you can cry later. I need your help with something," I cut in. "Can't I just have a minute?" she asked, her eyes watering. But I didn't have time for her little pity party, and neither did she. Her class was starting in 10 minutes. "I need you to do something for me. I need you to re-enroll Elita at Aspen Heights," I told her. "But you're the one who made me un-enroll her in the first place! Do you know how much work that took?" she said, obviously annoyed. "Yes. And I understand that as the principle you have a lot to do. But you need to understand that his is very important," I explained. "But you specifically told me that Elita could no longer be enrolled here. That it's exactly what the Abadon wants! It's not safe. This... this just doesn't seem right!" she exclaimed, eyeing me suspiciously. I laughed, realizing this wouldn't be as easy as I had originally suspected. "Oh Isabella... I am tired of your questions," I complained. I took a step towards her, staring into her dark brown eyes. "Don't ask any more questions," I commanded, unblinking. "Just do as I say." I watched with satisfaction as her shoulders relaxed and her face lost all expression. "No more questions. I'll do as you say," she murmured drowsily. "Excellent. Re-enroll Elita as I asked... along with that boy, Callan. And don't tell anyone I told you. Ok?" I asked as I left the room, my ponytail swishing behind me. "Of course Evianna. Anything you say..." came a faint whisper in reply.