Fact 3

Well this isn't going to be a fact

Anyway j.cole is one of my favorite rappers why because he speaks about problems that are going on in today world he speaks about problems everyone deals with
J.cole is a inspiration to me and I would love to meet him one day and learn about his life but to bad I can't right now I have to Just search up information about him.

(AN: Tbh I love learning about a person by them talking to me I think that's the best way to learn about a person in my opinion)

J.cole is someone who I think you could go to when your down on your luck .we need more rappers like j.cole ones that speaks the truth and just doesn't talk about selling drugs and getting high or about to go f@@k a girl or about driving around in a fancy car and having lots of money  but I still enjoy that type of music but that music isn't going to help anything just a good jam session. But anywho all I'm trying to say is that j.cole is amazing person and each song I feel he writes has a meaning. Lost ones, talking about not being about to take care of a child,crooked smile,what society finds beautiful. But life going to throw you problems and if we listen to people who already Deald with these problems growing up we can learn a thing are two so plz just give j.cole a chance you may learn something .

Other rappers I like
1.21 savage🤘🏽
2.lil uzi vert👿
3.kendrick Lamar😅
4.kodak✊🏾
5.Drake 𓅓

Fact:💕
j.cole sometimes had to put on a kangaroo suit and role around on skates before he became famous.

But this is just my opinion 😭😭😭

Much love💖,

SHE SAID SHE WANNA ROLE WITH ME AND SMOKE UP ALL MY WEED🍃