Chapter:2▪|Wonderland|

The car is moving in full speed towards the school.I'm feeling damn nervous.
This morning I woke up at 7 0'clock and got ready as quick as I can.I changed into my school dresses which were cool,as I've mentioned earlier.The skirt was actually as lengthy as my ankle,thanks to my over conservative mom!
But dad's like a cool buddy and he told me to better wear plain- white knee length socks with regular skirt.

My brother,Yasir is damn restless and he reads in class 5.He is mom's favourite,and he is always gossiping to mom about something,or worse-Someone.

I can hear him jumping and telling mom the story of some insolent girl in our earlier school in the back seat.That's the reason I never sit there,Cuz I know yasir will start front-bitching about me to mom if I ever even mistakenly sit there.This has happened to me thrice before,back in jessore.

I still don't understand why we left jessore.I say,angrily.

We're done over this.Yasir shouts from the back seat.

I roll my eyes and look outside.Shit,we're near the school!!!

I get out of the car and enter the area.There's a huge playground and two buildings infront of me.I enter into the school building;following a girl nearly of my age.

Excuse me,I say to the girl two steps infront of me.

She turns back and says,yes?

Do you know the way to the classroom for class  10 section E?

She smiles and says;so you are a new girl?

I nod my head

'Thank god I found a friend.I had been completely lonely since my best friend left the school.Well nice to meet you.'She said,really fast.

I smile at her and say,nice to meet you too.Well where's the class?

Its in the second floor.Come after me.

I keep following her until we reach the classroom.To be honest,it's beautiful!I know it sounds stupid,but its really well arranged.

"Amber." The section's name was written in a decorated wooden plate.

We reach the third row and sit in a bench.

'What's your name by the way?'I ask her.

'Suhana Rahman.What's your's?'She asks back.

'I'm Ahallya.' I say with a smile.

'Your name is unique.what does it mean?'

'It means Sunshine.My dad didn't like the name.But My mom liked it and no one dared to change it!'

We both laughed together.

In next 20 minutes,we started chatting as if we were friends for ages.I told her everything about me from jessore to dhaka.She also told a few things.She is a good listener,and most importantly,my first friend in this school.That's a Relief!!!!

'Why don't you tell me about others in our class?' I request her.
She smiles and looks around,to check out if anyone else is hearing or not.2 minutes later she starts in a very slow voice,'Actually our class has the combination of literally all sorts  of people in the world!It's basically a wonderland'

'A wonderland??That's interesting!Now start.' I said,genuinely curious.

'Okay,firstly we have this nerd named Arisha.I never saw her doing anything except studying.

Next we have these bunch of bitches, who are really popular and are damn rude to others. I don't even wanna mention their names now 😐

Our class has one cool guys group named 'The funner boys club".They have 5 members who are really cool.One of them is a playboy,and has made a record of making every girl in our class his girlfriend.
We have one introvert who never talks,named Rupkotha.And that's all"

"That's all?" I ask in surprise.

"Hmmm....wait.I forgot to tell about one person . There's also this lesbian in our class."

What?????? I nearly jumped off my seat.

"Calm down,Ahallya.But it's true.Her name is Ishika.She is Rupkotha's best friend and has no other friends because every girl in our class hates her,and boys bully her."

"Lesbians are-" I pause to compose myself, "Kinda cool.I mean....they are rare in Bangladesh.I would like to talk to her sometime."

"Don't tell me you are a Lesbian too!"Suhana says,with widened eyes.

"Of course no!I just like the fact that they had the courage to accept themselves the way they are. Well did  she accept it herself?"

"No,never."

"Then how could you believe it?"

"Actually Ishika used to be everyone's favourite earlier years back.Then Nashalie,one of the popular girls spread a rumour that she was a lesbian.
Firstly,we didn't believe but then rumours started increasing.Then we all stopped talking to her" She said,and stopped.

"She's so alone,men!Why don't we go and talk to her,and rupkotha?"I say sadly.

"Damn no!!!I'm not gonna be friends with that lesbian or her dork best friend."she says,shaking her head in denial.

"Oh really suhana???You called those popular girls bitches because they were rude,now you YOURSELF are now behaving like this way?"
I say, furiously.

"I'm sorry" She looks down in guilt.

"Next period is Tiffin break.I am talking to Ishika,and I don't care if you are coming are not."I say,still my voice is as angry as before.

"Okay,I'm coming."

I smile at her.

Tiffin break:
Suhana and I walked down the stairs to search for Ishika.Suhana didn't say anything,but still I could sense that she was hesitant to talk to Ishika.

After a few minutes,we reach in the library where Ishika is sitting with rupkotha.I slowly walk towards her.
'Hey!' I say.

Both of them looked up at me,and suhana who is standing at a distance.

__________________________________________________________________________

Guys for a clarification  this is not a sequel to my earlier book.It's a total new book with a much different,beautiful and meaningful plot.No ideas for stories please because I've already plotted it in my mind.

Lot's of love.Bye pretty faces out there! :)