1. Nope a whole bunch of nope

15 year old, Himako Arita is nothing more then a ordinary student....but is she really, as far as she know she is ordinary but there is something more to her she has the power to go into the anime worlds but is that all no but you shall find out.

-Himako's POV-

I was flicking my pen on my desk with my chin resting on my hand with my elbow onto my scratched up desk listen to the teacher blabber on and on about maths stuff I never much cared cause I never did much work. I hear the bell ring and I stand up and put my books in my bag and put my blue headphones I got yesterday and listen to some music, someone poked my shoulder and I jumped a bit, "mia don't do that" I spun around and whined to my bestie.
"But it's funny to see your reaction!" she laughed, i glared at her slighting pouting taking my headphones off and shoves them in my bag.
"Yeah yeah laugh it up" I rolling my eyes, "you wanna come over to my place for dinner?" I asked in a hoping voice.
"Sorry cant I'm grounded " she sighed sadly scratching her blackish purple hair.
"Oh ok" I looked down but then smiled, "hey Mia I gotta go have fun with your boy toy!" I laughed and ran off and Mia growled as her boyfriend walked up to her.
"FOR THE LAST TIME HIMAKO!.. HE IS NOT MY BOY TOY IDIOT!" She screamed at me raising her fist at me as her boyfriend wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her from behind.

I stopped running and I saw a greyish cat with bluish green eyes staring at me and I glared at it. "Stop staring at me freaking cat!" I growled at it and it just jumped on my shoulder and licked my cheek, I sighed and noticed it didn't have a collar or anything so I just took the cat I'm now gonna take the the cat I decided to call ashiro, home with me.
"Mom dad I'm home!" I shouted once I entered the door and brought ashiro into my room and placed him on my bed and started to get dressed and then when I went to looked back at ashiro but then I saw a boy sitting where I put ashiro. "AHHH!! how long were you there for and why are you in here!" I screamed as I pointed at him, he blinks and spoke with a soft tone.
"I'm ashiro mi'lady " he then grabbed my hand and kisses it I blushed and freaked out and slapped him.... Hard, he had a bright red handprint on his newly swollen cheek "well then....Ouch" he grabbed a ice pack out of no where and put it on the cheek that I slapped. "Anyways miss Himako I'm ashiro the cat you brought home but my real name is akuma Im here to tell you that you possess a power and you are not of this world but that will be for you to figure out on your own" he explained a bit.
"What do you mean by power! I'm just a normal high school student how could I have a so called power!" I strangled him.
"Agghehha gahhg" he choked out, and then I slowly let him go as he had a coughing fit. "Jeez woman u have a harsh grip " he rubbed his neck.
"Himako dinners nearly ready hurry up and come down!!" my mother ordered me, I sigh and finished putting my greenish blueish singlet on with my panda pj pants on and shuffled down stairs and saw roast beef pork and vegetable I groaned in disgust looking at it, ugh gross I have to eat that stuff why for the love of god would u curse me.
I sat down grabbing my knife and fork and started cutting up my beef pork and shoving bit by bit in my mouth chewing on it making faces when I got to the vegetables feeling like I'm going to puke.
"Meooww" akuma/ashiro purred and jumped onto my lap as I finished my dinner.
"Ashiro I'll get you food soon just wait" I thrown akuma/ashiro onto the wooded floor as I got up and marched to the fridge grumpily grabbing a raw fish out. And climb the staircase as akuma/ashiro trotted right behind me.
Slamming my door shut as my new cat guy friend made it inside my oh so wonderful room, "seriously I still don't understand what you mean akuma" i sighed as I lazily threw the fish at him as he changed into his human form and still catcher it in his mouth, me sweatdropping at his actions sprawled my self on the bed.
"Shyou will undershstand when you get thershe" he spoke while nibbling on the fish carmly as I started to feel light headed as my vision faded while I drifted into a deep sleep.

-akuma's/ashiro's pov-

"Hmm her first trip is going to shock her but oh well " I shugged as I placed my boney fish on her desk as I walked to her body, putting two fingers to her forehead.
"I know I shouldn't send her but she will figure out how to go to different anime worlds once she is experienced in one of them" as I mumbled that I started to enchant some words.
"I akuma shall guide and protect the princess at all cost and with that I unleash her power!" I enchanted as her body started to glow and disappear as a tattoo burns into my arm of a black and white flame. As her body vanished I knew my first mission was a complete success smiling to myself I ate a bucket of chocolate chip cookie dough.

-Himako's pov-
I woke up I sudden bright light blurs my vision and prickling soft grass on my nose wait what I looked up as my vision improved, eying around, noticing everything looks animated and looked down at my hands and they also did and just up ahead I saw large gates.
"Nope a whole bunch of nope" I breath out mumbling afterwards it's just a dream about thirty times before grabbing a fork out of nowhere and stabbing my hand.
"Ahhh!! Ow oww n not a dream it's real!!" Screamed out in pain as blood dripped down my hand.