The First Kiss

Timmy Turner had taken Cosmo's advice and became friends with a animal, Barry Bee Benson, but now, he was more than friends with Barry, he was in love.
         "I really want to see Barry today." Timmy said, sad that he hadn't see Barry Bee Benson in 30 minutes
           "Awwwww young love, I remember when I first met Cosmo! Wanda said, looking at her husband of 10,000 years.
            "Yeah Timmy, all this time your dad and I made fun of you for not having a girlfriend but now you might have a boyfriend."
             As Cosmo finished that statement, Barry Bee Benson flew into Timmy's room, eyes shining, chocolate brown hair glistening in the non existent wind.
             "Sup bro dude, yo ima' bee! Barry shouted, giving Timmy a much needed high five, "I came back cause it was super duper boring at the hive."
              "Uh... hi, Barry," Timmy said happy to see his friend, but nervous at the same time of what he was going to confess.
               Barry frowned, nervous at why his human friend sounded so nervous and said "Yo Timmy Dude why you sound so nervous?"
               Timmy looked up, eyes determined, it was now or never! "Um Barry," Timmy said, "I have something to tell you."
             "Yo Timmy bro, whatcha gotta say."
             "I have a confession to make... I... I... I.... love you...." Timmy said scared at his friends reaction, but then Barry put his hand on Timmy's shoulder and pushed his lips onto Timmy's for a kiss."
            "I love you too Timmy bro." Barry said, brushing back Timmy hair
           "Awwww, there's just as cute as I imagined! Cosmo and Wanda stated, eyes shining, and at the moment Timmy know everything would be ok.