Chapter 26

3 months after my change, nagkasundo na kami ni Ysa. Mommy and Daddy was glad that we are fine now, BUT they don't like my new behavior, but like I don't fucking care about that.

I've been hanging out with Ysa and the It Girls. I am a part of them now I'm their Queen and of course, Ysa is the Twin Queens, uhm Bella and Levi, we're not hanging out since I changed. They told me that I changed alot, Mom told me that Bella and Levi were going to our house when I'm not around and guess what? I don't Fucking Care cause they are fucking losers... But Levi is Quite Hot y'know.

My Parents are afraid to lose me, Van hates me, my ex-friends are losers and my ex-suitor sucks and you know the best part? I like it that way! FUCK YEAH.

Oh and my ex-suitor that filthy fucking garbage he still bugs me it's so annoying! And good news! I have moved on with that fucking bastard! Sounds great right? Well, hell yeah! It really sounds great!

After a while my phone vibrated. I opened my phone and saw a message from Roxanne.

From: Roxanne♡

Hey! Let's hang out at the bar, I heard that there are hot guys there!  Pick me in our house.

Ooh, this would be fun! I went to my closet to find something to wear.

"Hmmm. I think this would fit me." I said to myself.

A sexy dress would go. It's a backless dress. I'm used to wear sexy dresses now.

I went downstairs to go out but then mom suddenly asked.

"Anak, saan ka pupunta? Bakit ganyan suot mo?"

Tsk. Why do they fucking need to know where am I going? As if they care really much to me. They hated me since I changed.

"I'm gonna fetch Roxanne at her house and we're going to the bar. Okay?"

"Okay," She said with a bit of sadness.

I went outside and got in to my car and drove off to Roxanne's.

*****

I pushed the doorbell then I saw her.

"Hey! Are you ready?" She asked. Of course I'm really ready.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be ready? Hahahaha!" I laughed.

"Let's go!" She said then we went to the car and drove off to the bar.

*****

"Woah! Let's party!" I said. This is fun.

"Hey, miss. Can I get your number?" Sabi ng isang lalake. Why would I decline this? Hahahaha.

"Of course! Why not?" Then I took my phone and gave it to him. After he got my number he gave back my phone to me. Then I continued to dance in the dance floor.

"Woo! Let's party! This night will be fun!"

Sumayaw lang ako ng sumayaw but then I felt a little bit dizzy because of the alcoholic drinks I drank. I went to the bartender, I really want more. I ordered one shot of tequila and drank it in one shot. Ahhh, refreshing. You know, that fucking bastard really did changed me. Look what I'm doing now! But I'm happy with it because I know that I have move on from that fuckin' Lei.

I ordered again and again. I felt my head in pain. Argh!

"Miss, okay ka lang?" Someone said. I do not know him.

"Do you think I'm okay?" I asked. Pumipikit na ang mata ko because of the pain. Then after that, my sighting went black.

*****

Argh! I felt the pain in my head. It hurts! Then I opened my eyes and I realized that I'm not in the bar anymore. Instead I'm in someone's room. And I don't really fuckin' know who owns this.

Then I heard footsteps coming here. The door suddenly opened and I saw a guy holding water and medicines.

"Oh, gising ka na pala." He said and placed those things in the side table.

"Are you blind? Of course I'm awake!" I said in sarcasm. Tsk.

"Tss. Ikaw na ngang tinulungan, ikaw pang may ganang magalit. Buti mabait ako, kung masama ako baka wala ka ng damit na nakasuot sa'yo." He said.

"What the fucking hell! Ginalaw mo ako noh?!" I asked. What the hell! Did he just? No way!

"What the hell! Sabi ko nga mabait ako. Tsaka tigil-tigilan mo ako sa english mong 'yan. Ka-nosebleed na!" He ordered. Wow, did he just commanded me to stop speaking in English?

"What if I don't want to? What will you do?" I asked him. He gulped. Tsk. Scaredy cat? Akala ko pa naman he's a strong guy.

"You know what will I do to you," He said shyly.

"I'm not scared. I have tried that many times," I said and he was shocked. Tsk. It's like his first time seeing a lady like this. There's so many ladies na habol lang sa lalake ay sex.

"Tsk. Yabang, kababaeng tao ganyan umasta. Bahala ka diyan, ikaw mag-isa mo magpainom ng gamot. Dapat pala hindi na kita tinulungan." Oooh, that hit me like a truck, yeah he helped me. By the way, I don't know his name.

"Hey, what's you're name by the way?" I asked.

"Interesado ka sa'kin noh?" He asked. What the hell! He's not even handsome and hot.

"No." I said.

"Okay," He said. Ugh!

"Ano pangalan mo sabi ko -.-" I said with a poker face.

"I'm Carlos Jinn, you can call me Jinn. How 'bout you? Anong pangalan mo?" He asked in return.

"I'm Zara Ysabelle Chua, you can call me Zara," I said.

"Uy! Nag-smile siya!" He shouted. Really? I cupped my face and I felt that I'm really smiling. Tsk.

"Tsk, It's like you just saw a girl smiled at first time." I said and rolled my eyes.

--- Author's Note ---

Omgeee guys, nagustuhan niyo ba ang change of personality ni Zara? And guess, may new character! Si Jinn! Hahaha kilala niyo na ba kung sino magpoportray sa kanya? Nasa pangalan na :) HAHAHA yun XD basta yun kung kilala niyo man. Guys basahin niyo ng basahin para 2k reads na! Gusto na namin gumawa ng accounts and maghanap ng mga magiging OPs nila. That's all thank you DABBERS ;*

-k&k