asked???

Seriaira p.o.v.

Today I decided that I wanted my hair dyed gray.gray is one of my favorite colors and I really wanted my hair that color for a while and since my brother has kels for a few hours.

At the salon
I met up with my hair stylist rossie. rossie got the job at the salon from me I also do hair.i know you are wondering why I go to the salon ig I can do my hair on my own. I go because rossie. rossie needs the practice to show them she can work there and she gets better everytime.
"Hey everyone " I great as I walked in."hey seriaira" they great then go back to work. I went over to my seat not before giving rossie a  hug because she had a customer.
"So seria?" I herd John I looked up. John was a cut man for his age John was 29 going on 30 and built for his age if he wasn't older I would have tapped that.
"Yes sexy?" I answered and they laughed at my reply. "Anyway. Do you mind doing me a favor?" He asked quickly. I just looked up and stared at him. "It depends..."i said slowly."well as you see I'm with an client,and it's gonna take a while for me to get done so I was wondering if you can take a client for me?"he asked I just stared at him. Then I sighed lowly "what time are they coming?"i asked giving in I hate saying no to people. When I looked up John had a grin on his face."he should be-" John was cut off by the door chime we all turned our head to see who it was an cute light skin man mid-20s wit a goat-t big lips and he look like he worked out.i knocked out from John.
"Aug! My nigga what's good?" John asked and went up to give August a bro hug. "Nun man jus Coolin. Waiting for my hair cut." When he talked whooooo.i was knocked out my thoughts from rossie." Seriaira it's gonna be a while before I get done will u be ok?" She asked I just smile and said "take your time Ill be fine not like I'm doing anything." After I said that John looked at me " wait I just realized that you don't have my hunny bun with u. Where is she at?" He asked.few years ago when I came to the salon I brought kels with meh and when John seen her he said "this my new baby....we gon sgive a nickname." And stood there for 20 minutes stright staring at my baby before he finally said "hunny bun u like that name?" When he said that we all started at him like he was crazy then I slowly said "John you do realize that she can't talk right?" He looked at me then back to kels and said "she do realize that u can talk right?"
That was a good moment
I was soon knocked put my thoughts frome John. "Gurl u ok?" He asked I nodded "yup just thinking about the time u gave my baby that nickname." When I said that he smiled "yes hunty that is my hunny bun. Trying to tell me she couldn't talk." And once again "John!" Everyone screamed at him."what I'm just saying" i just laughed."hehehe your client is here get to work." John said. "Wait what" me and August said at the same time we looked at each other then back to John. "You said u would take a client for me. Well here he is."he said. "U stupid bitch u set me up." I told him my ascent came out some. I got up out my seat and went n washed my hands I then went back out and got ready
"Ahem...August?" I called softly and his head snapped to me."yes baybeh?" He answered and when he said baby whoooo his voice.i slowly felt the blush come up my neck and I turned away. I cleared my throat and turned to him and smiled "I'm ready to cut ya hair." I said then turn to finish getting the hair tools ready...I knew he had sat down cuse I felt him staring at me from the conner of my eye. I finally got ready and started to cut his hair. Humming lowly as doing so 5 minutes later I was finished and I brushed him off got my blade and lined him up and cleaned up everything and turned to August and said "come on so you can pay" and we walked to the front and I checked him out and told him "good nite August." N turned back to go back to my seat but he called me I slowly turned around and raised an eyebrow." Yes August?" I answered "would you like to go out tonight?" He asked.