Theory of Imperfection

We are not perfect. Our universe is not perfect, even our planets aren't. Even our lives are not perfect too.

Many scientists say that we live in a world whereas, outside of it, tons of universe, same as ours, exists. It has not been proven yet, but if it's true, then it means that we can come up to a conclusion, if possible, that there are tons of "us" out there. As a young teenager, despite my stage of development thinks that it's too advanced and complex such as me for my age, wishes to have the knowledge of better understanding of our Universe.

As young as I am, I've always believed that everything happening around us can both be explained in 2 ways: Scientifically and Heavenly. When we speak of scientifically, it means relating to scientific explanation that scientists could come up. If we speak of Heavenly, it means relating to miraculous explanations that are talked about by churches and definitely, in mass. However, there are intervals when one concept can be explained at the same time.

For the concept of explaining scientifically, I think our universe is not perfect, even at the starting of creation; each of our planets had different size, texture, temperature, and surface. They each have their own individuality, which made it unique. To sum it all up, they're unequal. They're imperfect. Some other planets, possibly lost its orbit, rammed with another to form a huge planet. Maybe that's what happened to Jupiter, the largest planet in the Solar System, two planets fused to one. A question always made me wonder before, 'Why can't planets be equal? Why can't they be perfect?' It made my mind curious ever since then, not until now, when I got my resolved answer.

For explaining it in a way that is comprehensible to our religious beliefs, I think God created our planets unequally and imperfect to have its own uniqueness and individuality in a way that we can identify it nonetheless with its differences being classified one by one in a systematical categorization to not let us get confused by the density of identifying it if all of the features are with equality? But still, God created all of these things that exist in our Universe, even us, and despite were imperfect, but in the eyes of our Holy Creator, He considers us perfect. After all, He created us and we are his creation that exists in this very world.

=========================================================

So, what do you think of my first chapter?

Sorry if it's too short though.