Orphan Planets

When we speak of orphans, it means being abandoned or left alone. But in this case, we are speaking of planets.

Many of our planets in our Solar System are abandoned and lifeless for the reason that is not literally seen with any life form and less likely a good place to build new species. I always thought that we were the only planet in our Solar System that has life species up until a report says that one of NASA's probes has found something in one of the moons of one planet in the Solar System that could support life, but not literally for us. It hasn't been proven yet what kind of creatures do inhabit there, but there's a probability that we could consider it weird and creepy for us. My mother always thought, "What is the purpose of creating planets if there's no life form existing there?" In that statement, that always made me wonder as well.

I also assumed that some planets that we consider lifeless or couldn't support any kind of existence could be explained in scientifically and heavenly, but on the other hand, we can crop up with an interpretation that can cover both explanations at once.

Now, for explaining it mutually, I think the purpose of creating planets is obviously to live there, but some of our planets in our Solar System we see that no species exist, well, another reason is that maybe they exist, but because of the limitations of our naked eyes to see what is there, it made us thought that we perceive to see nothingness. Well, I think purposively God created this in this way that in a reason that we couldn't even understand because of our thinking capacity's limits to think and ponder the objective of our Holy creator that only He can comprehend to his relatively made intention? We might not know that Jupiter, the largest planet in our system, might have some sorts of beings living there but because of our vision's boundaries we couldn't see them but they can see us. We might also consider their weather very dangerous but for them, they see to it normally.

We might not also know that in the future, we can pass through the surface of normality and change what we can see today. All of this might be considered insane, but we don't know the power of technology, right?

=========================================================

Okay, what do you think?

I would really love to see comments, you know? ^^