Take Over Cards; Shine Celestail Maiden

Lucy p.o.v

As I raised the card up a tingle went throughout my body. Lights appeared shinning through out the card. They wrapped theirselves around my arm running up my body.

The card began to shake and dissapeared. A warm feeling envolpe me as a soul went in me. I could feel my hair grow longer. My body slim a bit. A white lacy top appered and split in the middle showing my stomach. A white skirt appeared with gold outlinings. It split from my tigh and down.

Golden sandals wrapped up my leg ending above my knees. Mid-arm a long golden silky arm piece appeared. My long hair braided together and was held by a white bow. A golden whip was on my hip and my keys on the other side. Golden markings appeared on my stomach making a sun around my belly button.

The lights dissapeared and I blink a couple of times. Natsu mouth was hanging open with a little drool falling.

My face immediatly heated up at him stareing.

Looking to my right I saw Keara opening her eyes. She had a pair of red and orange shorts ending mid tigh with a red top. It had one sleeve and fluffed out. Her free arm had golden braclets on her upper arm and red designs on her arm as well. She smiled at me and grabbed something on her waist. A pair of knee lenght boots covered her legs as she pulled a handle of some sorts from them. Out from the habdle a crimson whip appeared with sparks floating off.

"Wow" the others said. "Okay Lucy lets finish this" she said. "Jackle time for you to die" she whispered. She raised her hand out and I took it and turn to the stun evil guy.

"Celestial beings hear my plead; shine your glorious light on me" I started. "Fire glows and fire light; feed my powers with yours" Keara said after me. A spark of power erupted in me. It swayed through my body and into my magic supply. Keara hand tighten in our grasp. Her eed markings had spread to half her body with steam appearing. The price of power is deadly and we both know it. The sun surrounding my belly-button began to light up as well.

"I call the stars that circles us, the sacred life source of the sun. Burning heat and leading source. Evil has confronted your child and in return I ask for the most powerful power you hold. Unlock SOLARBEAM OF EVENGELLION!!!" I mutter out loud.

A stinging pain flowed thrpugh my body as the markings got lighter. My grip tighten as I willed myself not to scream from the pain coursing through me.

"Flames of the underworld and flames of the heart. Intertwine and hed my wish. PHONEIX BRILLANT LIGHT" Kear yelled. Jackles screams can be heard as the light touched him. He crawled backwards as we followed him. Steam crawled off our bodys as the pain grew. Troy manage to get away so he didn't burn like Jackle. Lisanna hide behind the bar watching with wide eyes.

"Goodbye" Keara said as we let go of each other and grabbed Jackle. His screams were loud and aggonizzing. His body reduced to ashes that floated away. The power snapped away as the cards fell to the ground. Keara body fell to the ground. Darkness played across my vision as I landed on my knees.

"LUCY" Natsu voice drifted in my ears. Arms wrapped theiraelves around me. No matter how numb my body felt his warmth still reached me. I smile and let him pick me up bridal style. I look over to see Troy picking up Keara.

"Take them to the infirmary" Wendy said. My eyes flutter open and close as I try to stay awakem "Go ahead Lucy and sleep. I will always protect you from now on" Natsu whispered.

At those words my eyes closed sending me into a empty blackness.

-------------------------------

Im so so so so so so so sorry for not posting on this story!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope your not all mad at me!!!! :(

I beg for your forgivness!!!!!!!!

Also I have been sitting in my room wondering if I should write a LuNa fanfic. To you people who watch or read One Piece understabd what im talking about.

I notice that Wattpad dose not have a single LuNa fanfic. I want your honest opinion to if I should start one.

Happy New Year Eve everyone!!!!!