She's Worth It

67 Year Old Lucas

I fell in love with Riley Eleanor Matthews in a matter of days. I didn't know it then, but I realized it sooner than I thought.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

You know that feeling you get when you first meet someone, and you hang out with them for a little bit and instantly you know that they're going to be in your life forever? Well, thats how I felt about Matthews. She was the strangest person I had every met and I was weirdly drawn to that. I found it extremely sexy how strange she was. Every word she breathed out of her mouth was like another riddle that I tried so hard to solve. The thing is though, when I do solve it, its one of the best feelings ever. Whenever she laughed, in my eyes, all I saw was  something so pure being brouht into this world. Its unexplainable.

Once again my thoughts were cut off by someone. Sadly, it wasn't Riley this time, it was my older sister, Nikita. "Hey, doofus." She said, grabbing a bowl from the cabinet. She graduated last year and was a freshman at NYU this year, but She came home often to spend the night. My older brother, Micheal, went to NYU as well, he's a sophomore. He spent a lot of time at home as well, but not as much as my sister. I never knew why. My sister was a hard person to read, sort of like Riley. She had strong control on her mouth. She only told you what she wanted you to know. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Hey Niki, is Mikey here?" I asked. I wanted some advice from my brother about girls. I may seem like the typical bad boy who knew everything about the female sex, and how to make them drool over me, but I don't know shit. "No, he's back at the dorms. Why?" Nikita asked, pouring herself a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. She loved that cereal and the rest of us weren't even allowed touch it. Now I didn't want to tell her about Riley because I knew she would tease me about it. I mean so would have Mikey, but at least he would have gone easier on me. I had no choice though. Desperate times called for desperate measures.

                           (Nikita)            (Alycia Debnam-Carey)

                           (Nikita)
            (Alycia Debnam-Carey)

"I'm waiting Luke." It was hard to take her seriously with her stuffing a  spoon full of cereal in her mouth. "There's this girl." I blurted out quickly hoping she wouldn't understand, but of course she heard. "Oh my gosh! Lukie!" She wrapper her arms around my neck from the side, while tip toeing, I was taller than her of course. "Ew Niki I hate when you gets all mushy on me." I said cringing my face. "My baby brother has his first crush!" She said enthusiastically, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"How come you just assume that this is my first crush? I have been alive for 17 years, don't you think I've been attracted to atleast one person before in my life?" She let go and stared at me for a few seconds. "Luke, you have never liked a girl or boy sexually before. For a while, Mikey and I even thought you might have been asexual. This is great though. This means I have a great chance of getting more nieces and nephews. I couldn't believe her. This is what I got for being the youngest.