wicked games

"COME ON , WERE GOING TO BE LATE." I yell as I wait on Mackenzie to get out of the bathroom. I was standing in the cold hallway waiting  on here to finish up her "face" .

   "So why do you put on so much makeup  ?" "You know Alex doesn't like it anyway."  I say as we walk to the school bus stop. "I put it on so everyone know I'm still good looking even though I'm taken." Mackenzie replays . " That's shady you now right?" I ask Mackenzie giving her a uneasy look with the response I just received.

The truth is Alex is one of my  friends and, I know that Mackenzie is my best friend but ,Alex  deserves  a lot better.

"Why did you give me that look , I am just letting people know what there missing out on ." Mackenzie replys with a snotty hair wip.

As I sit on the bus listening to music I notice Alex staring at me . When he finally sees me see him he gives me a quick wink and goes back to Mackenzie.

When we get to school I see Jalen and run yup to you and give u a hug. You were only real relationship I have had in  two years. While hugging I see Alex staring at us with a disgusted look on his face.

After the hug when I walk away and Alex walks up to me."Why do you go out with Jalen anyway?" he asked like a little kid would if they were asking for another cookie. "Because he's sweet ." I reply questionably. "You know he's never hanging or around you I don't see how you can stay in a relationship like that, I would treat you a lot better." Alex says with that stupid wink again.