Head Down

Aysol's POV.

Walking through the school I see the tattered posters on the walls.
Groups of people I don't know, create circles; excluding anyone else. Suddenly, theres a sound, a sound that makes everyone in the halls go quiet.A loud shriek echoes through the building, like a device that hasn't been used in a long time.I look around, trying to identify the source of the ancient sound.
But nothing happens, and the movement and talking resumes.Then again, the sound turns on, and, to everyones surprise, the tv. A person that I don't recognize pops up, and accompanied by the speaker system starts to say,
"Can someone inform Aysol to come to my office?"
Everyone looks around, eyes searching for me. I pull my hood up, just enough to conceal my face from anyone not directly infront of me. I walk in the direction which I assume to be where the offices are. Realizing its inevitable to not draw attention from anyone, I pull my hood back down. Luckily, the attention shifts back to the tv that remotely swiches off.
Luckily, the attention shifts back to the tv that remotely swiches off. After walking a significant distance to not divert any attention, the door to my left opens. The same person who was in the tv appears sitting down, behind a desk.
"Have a seat."
"Aysol, It's okay."
"I could find someone else if you want."
I quickly move toward the desk, and sit down at one of the chairs across from him.
"Aysol, I need to know from you, what are your talents?"
"I, I don't know."
"Fine," his expresion turns serious, "anything you want to tell me, you've been quiet this whole time."