Office Plus

Aysol's POV

I sit up more, to not disrespect this other person.
"What's wrong?" he asks.
"N, nothings wrong."
Why am I so nervous?
"Something defiantly is."

Nothings wrong, why would anything be wrong with me. He must know something. And I want to know what it is. I just don't know how to make him tell me. So instead, I decide to take a different route; one he won't expect from some one who looks like me, complete honesty.
"I'm just really nervous, why am I here?"
"So, you've decided to talk, okay."
I want to go back to the classrooms, back to not being noticed. And he apparently senses this.
"Would you be more confortable with more people?" before I can answer, he types something into the pc.
That noise again, and now in the middle of class, I try to sink into the chair, but I can't. The door opens, and I instinctively turn around. Another student walks into the room.
"Take a seat Seru."
"Okay."
Seri where have I heard that name before? I haven't, and she comes to this school too. I remind myself to try to notice Seri again.
"Do you know Aysol?"
"Not much, but I've seen him around."
"Why not?"
"Because, Aysol is one of those people who wants to just disappear, to hide, to not noticed."
Before I can answer, or even say anything, he types this into the pc. I don't know what he's trying to do.