meeting

the next morning I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door.It was Pam.

"You have your first "group session in half an hour"

"ok Pam thank you"

she closed the door I very slowly got out of bed what do I wear hmmm well something to cover my arms I don't want anyone seeing my scars just yet.

I don't feel embarrassed by my cutting scars it's just I don't want other people getting uncomfortable seeing them

********

I decided to wear a long sleeve sweater with a picture of Lana Del Rey and a pair of jeans I love Lana her songs so nice and cool.

I walk around looking for the group I after a while about 4 kids I follow them I at arms length.We come to I room with one love seat on the wall a large rug with rose designs on it and two book selves with a few books.

A blonde girl and boy sit on the rug I very tall (cute) burnett boy seats on the love seat and I very sort small girl sits next to him.

I looked around there was a big recliner chair. I sat down as a tall lady with short black hair came in

"hello Marilyn will not be joining us today she slept in today and she talked at the last group so she has a pass to not come"

the blonde girl muttered saying "why can't I get a pass"

the boy next to her smile and took hold of her hand they really are cute together

"well you will get one when you have I better attitude Miss Harman. Anyway I would like to welcome our newcomer Bella white."

I looked around they all look at me

"Now go please tell her all of you guys names"

the blonde girl and boy go first

"Violet" she doesn't look up she just looks at her hands

"Tate she isn't much of a talker"

He smiles at my he seems nice next the two on the lover seat.The boy goes

"Hi I'm Daniel this here is Baby I I mean her name isn't B b baby but that what we call her so..."

the blonde girl and boy look at him odd

it was cute when he suttered. I looked at them.

"hi I'm Bella"

ugh that was dumb the lady already said My name

------------------------------------------ ok I might update tomorrow but I hope y'all like it so far