the group part 2

he handed me the book he smiled as he gave it to me his smile was so cute with those perfect straight teeth.

"ok tell me when you finish reading it just ask Pam were my room is and we can talk.

"ok will do thank you" a give him a smile and take the book

Than it hit me. Why was he here? he looked ok I wonder if he did something.

I shouldn't ask now since its only my first day.

I look over the book when I look up the blonde- I mean Volet and Tate are walking to me. Tate has his arm around Violet she has a very small smile on.

she looks happy.

"hey new girl Bella is it?

Violet seems more lose maybe talked to her.

"yes it is and your Violet that's a pretty name"

"Yea thanks so I wanted to ask why are you here"

Tate pulls her in closer for her to stop

"no no" she pushes Tate as he rolls his eyes "I really want to know she can tell me if she wants"

I really didn't mind her asking

"yea no no it's fine I or use to cut and I have panic attacks most days when stress gets to me.I went to counseling but my mom thought I needed something stronger. so here I am."

"Do you hate that she sent you here "

she asked

"No I agreed to come and I know I need help might as well now than later"

"cool well your not crazy so thats good"

"Violet be nice well anyway I'm Tate I'm here since I am crazy haha ummm yea we can talk more later.nice to meet you"

they both go back to sit on the rug. I really want to go talk Baby but I don't think I'll get much out of her.I walk to Daniel.

"Daniel have you ever talked to Baby I want to go talk to her but I don't think I'll get much out."

"very little but no don't be afraid to talk to her come on " he turns and walks to the love seat he tells me I can sit.I do.

he sits on the floor next to Baby's legs

"Baby this is Bella do want to talk to her it ok if you don't"

she looks at him than to me she slowly puts her hand up for me to shake it.

"hello. nice to meet you"

I shake her hand "nice to meet you to"

"wow good baby your warming up to her"

Daniel said with a smile Baby smiled back. we all sit for an other ten mins wow  it's been an hour an a half already

Doc walked in saying that the others could go back to they rooms.

she told me I had to go talk to someone just so the can make my profile.