Will he wake?

Tony's point of view

«-»

I hate Fury now (not that I didn't hate him in the first place). He sent Percy on a solo mission with no way to contact us, he clearly underestimated the guy's power. Luckily I hacked into the street cameras around the area so I saw the whole thing, when I saw Percy was in trouble I instantly got my armour and got him out of there ASAP.

Percy's injuries had been a lot worse than I thought. Broken spine, a few broken ribs and a severely burnt chest. We'd healed the chest injury by pouring a lot of water on it, but there were a few scorch marks left. He'd been in the infirmary for five hours now and he hasn't even stirred, I'd been with him the whole time, trust me, I'd know.

"Get some sleep Tony." Sally said.

"I'm staying." I said.

"Look, I'm as worried as you are, but even if he dose wake up he'll go back to sleep." She said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm still staying."

"Suit yourself." She said walking out.

«-Time Skip-»

"Tony wake up!" Sally said shaking me.

"Wh- oh, did I fall asleep?" I asked sitting up.

"What do you think?"

"Why'd you wake me?"

"It's lunch."

"It's lunch already?"

"Yes." She said annoyed.

I looked over to Percy, still unconscious.

"It's Fury's fault, he's such an idiot, Percy's just a kid."

"I don't like some of S.H.I.E.L.D's decisions too." She said hugging me from behind, "but he did better than you would have done."

"No way, I would have beat whoever-that-was to a pulp in under a second."

"Of course you would've." She said rolling her eyes and walked out.

«-Time Skip-»

To be honest, this was really boring. I had beaten my high score three times in flappy bird, hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D's mainframe, because why not, and managed to annoy the crap out of Sally using JARVIS.

"Percyyyyy," I whined, "wake upppppppp."

It might seem slightly crazy talking to an unconscious person, but hey, it might help.

"If you're gonna ask, you might as well do it nicely." Clint said from the door.

"I'm not going to ask an unconscious person to get up nicely."

He began to walk over to me, "but you just asked an unconscious person to get up."

"So?"

He waved the question off and sat on the seat on the other side of the bed. "Anything?"

"No."

"Didn't think so. You should get outside, it's been two days."

"Yeah, but-"

"Two days?" I let you guess, "I've been out for two days? Never realised I was such a heavy sleeper." Percy said sitting up.

"Percy!" I said engulfing him in a hug.

"Hi?" He said uncertainty.

"Oh my gods, you scared me half to hades." I was really getting used to all theses Greek curses.

"Right."

«-»

Sorry about the long update, my brother had the iPad for, like, ever, my mum was on the computer for work and my phone doesn't have Wattpad, I'll get it soon though.

Thanks for the wait.

Also, please check out Thea_Child_Of_Athena's new book:

It's-as you might be able to tell- a Nico x Reader. It's really good and... I not know what else to say.