1/1

// WARNING: This is super corny and cringy.​

Your long time crush, Arthur Kirkland was standing right in front of you, a bright red blush clashing with his pale face that was slick with a scared sweat. His Emerald orbs were cast towards the ground in a shy fashion, his long skinny fingers brushing out his light blond hair on the back of his head. You gripped the slightly yellowed note, his elegant curly cursive hand writing printed across the wrinkled page, as if he had squeezed it to call himself down while walking towards your beige locker to slip the note in through the cracks. "I-I, Well..." His face burned even brighter as he awkwardly stuttered. "I really like you, love, i-if I can call you that!" Your eyes widened, a bright blush splashed across your (skin tone) face, your (eye color) orbs were wide with shock, he liked you back?! He took your silence as a 'no', he turned on his heel to run when your hand caught his slender, bony wrist. "I like you too, idiot! Don't you go running away from me!" you could hear him shakily sigh in relief. "Lets go to my house on Sunday, 8:00 PM?" you pecked his pink cheeks. "It's a date!" He smiled a dorkish smile and stumbled away like an idiot. As soon as he was out of sight you jumped around your school's courtyard, where he had proposed dating to you. "YES!!!" You shouted up into the grey cloudy sky, weather that perfectly matched the mood of your best friend, Alfred Jones, who had a crush on you and had witnessed the whole ordeal. A few salty tears ran down his sun kissed cheeks "Bastard!" he shakily whispered under his breath, he turned tail and ran out of the courtyard and ran to his house that was two blocks away from the large school.
(Alfred's POV) ​​​​
He was sprawled across his in a super man onesie muttering angrily into his pillow, (That had a pillow case with a picture of the Marvel Avengers printed on it) harshly whispering things such as "That bastard Arthur took Y/N Senpai from me..." and "that asshole will pay!"​​
(No One's POV)

You stood in front of Arthur's tall three story grey house, the black lined windows glowing warmly in lamp light. You tightened your (favorite color) jacket around you tighter and let out a little puff of breath that evaporate from a white little cloud in front of your eyes. Finally you heard foot steps rushing towards the door, Arthur opened the door with a broad grin splashed across his face, a dark blue doctor who T-Shirt hanging loosely around his thin frame, black shorts that reached half way down his thigh with a small British Flag situated in the on the top of the left pant. (?) His blond hair in a cute shaggy mess. He looked so adorable! He took your hand and led you over to the red couch where a bowl of popcorn and an episode of Doctor Who (my favorite!) ready to play on the T.V screen. He kissed you lovingly. "I thought we should start with casual dates so I set this up!" You blushed a little as you cuddled up next to him on the soft velvety couch, Arthur pressed play and the episode started playing. You popped some popcorn into your mouth and leaned your head against Arthur's bony shoulder.

You woke up to the sound of creaking floorboards. You quickly checked your phone, 12:23 AM. You had fallen asleep on Arthur's couch, huddled into a warm blanket. Arthur must have cuddled you into it. You yawned a bit and slowly sat up, placing your bare feet on the cold ground when you heard video game noises coming from Arthur's room, you lazily stumbled into Arthur's room "Hey Arti-" It was Alfred! (bOO) "Hey Bab!" he winked at you. "Arthur and I are playing a video game! He absolutely sucks!" You peered at the spot next to him to see an unconscious, tied up Arthur. You let out a small scream at the sight of a gash across his left cheek. "WHAT HAPPENED!?" Alfred chuckled "He tried to steal you from me!" You took a few steps backwards, inching towards the door frame "Have you gone mad?!" You shouted at him "Look at him! He's bleeding!" Alfred looked at his face and shrugged "It'll just make him look totally badass; why do you care?" "Because he's my boyfriend and you fucking slashed his face open!" Alfred frowned "Why can't I be your boyfriend!?"

"Because you're my best friend, I don't like you, AND YOU'RE INSANE!" His face visibly darkened "You don't like me? You think I'm insane?!" "Yeah I thought I made that clear, dumb ass" He stood up, you turned on the ball of your foot and ran "Y/N? Where are you going!" You could hear him giggling behind you, his shoes thumping against the hard, oak floorboard, you ran faster, your small feet smacking against the floor, breathing heavily (from being scared and being tired, you didn't work out much). You fled into the kitchen and skidded to a halt in front of the cupboards, you got on your hands and knees and crawled inside, huddling against the corner, your back pressed against the thin wood square separating you from from the wall. "Y/N~! I know you're in here!" You heard his American accent call out teasingly from outside of the cupboard door. Your breath caught in your throat, you didn't dare move an inch.

You could hear the squeaking of the hinges on cupboard doors, you heard the loud, shrill, whine of a hinge that hasn't been oiled in a while right next to you. you cuddled father into the shadows, trying to make yourself as small as possible when the door flew open, Alfred's bright blue eyes gleaming happily at you "I found you! You've been so naughty running off and hiding like that!" He grabbed your arm and pulled you out, hugging you to his chest. "This is going to be great, Y/N! Just imagine, us two, boyfriend and girlfriend/boyfriend/partner, living together in a big house, with small children running around, watching them grow up, being horribly in love with each other!" He sighed happily, snuggling his nose into your hair. A sickening feeling grew in the bottom of your stomach and began to gnaw away at you, you wanted to do those things with Arthur! "But..." Alfred threw his head back, loud laughter escaping his lips. "Is it about Arthur? Don't worry hun! He won't ever get in the way." His voice dropped a few octaves "I'll make sure of it."

//Thanks for reading my terrible shit I really appreciate it ;w;
-Mitzi