Angel Beats! x Hetalia Crossover

Silence. That's all there was aside from the complete accompanying darkness. I opened my eyes. Where was I? Why was I lying on the ground? Though, more importantly, who was I? I couldn't remember what I was doing last... chasing someone? That was all I could see through the mist swirling about my mind.

I looked down upon myself. I was wearing a purple dress...very lacy, as well as a striped periwinkle-white sash tied loosely in a ribbon around my waist. A snowy-white apron descended from the sash, and when I felt my head, I swore I felt cloth upon it. A bow, I'm guessing.

When I stood up, it felt as though something was constricting my legs, so I lifted my dress. Not only were my shiny black Mary-Janes shoes more visible, but so were several knives in crisscrossing cloths wrapped tightly around my legs. "What the hell... am I a murderer or something?" Perhaps that explained why I was chasing that person.

Though words pounded through my head, 'Bela? Are you okay? Bela? Bela!'.

Bela... perhaps that is my name? Rather odd. I do remember someone calling me 'Arlovskaya-san' in a weird accent that twisted the 'l' in the name into an 'r'. I suppose I'll go with that. Arlovskaya.

I stopped daydreaming and walked on. It appeared to be... a high school courtyard? I wasn't used to such scenery. I remember l long valleys guarded by rolling hills, broad lakes reflecting the brilliant sun, and this sun also made snow covered plateaus glimmer, and bathed those valleys in warmth occasionally through the year. That is all I remember; just glimpses of such, though.

When I approached the stairs, I paused. There was an odd white-haired girl standing in the heart of the courtyard. She saw me and looked up, expression unflinching as she stared at me. I stared back.

"Who are you?" she asked in a monotonous voice. I stared a little harder. "Who are you to ask?" I retorted coolly, feeling a sharp edge of personality emerge from the depths of my soul. "Your accent is strange," she replied, her monotone never phasing. "Me? I'm the one with the strange accent? You're the one who sounds weird."

She stared with the same expressionless manner. "You're dead."