six

so, hoseok went over to jimin's house again after classes.

"hoseok I swear! she just- fuckin- oh my god! i'm- I can't fucking even what the hell," jimin was violently hugging her pillow as she rambled on about how yoongi held her wrist.

"s-she- I mean, she can't just do that!", she buried her face in her pillow.

"okay jimin, calm down. come down here, I like your carpet better than your bed," hoseok sighs.

jimin immediately sits on the floor, still hugging the poor pillow.

"okay before you ramble on, don't you guys always hold hands? even when you had no feelings? that used to be normal you know,"

"..oh,"

"okay jimin here's the problem. your heart flutters everytime you and yoongi do whatever you did back then when you guys had no romantic feelings towards eachother until now."

jimin frowns and hid her face in the pillow, "god, I feel horrible.."

"but don't worry! there's a chance that yoongi might have the same feelings!", hoseok says as he tries to comfort jimin.

"how many percent?"

"..um, 65... 50... 43..", hoseok bit his lip, immediately regretting it.

"I knew it.. it's definitely one-sided..", tears threatened to fall down her glossy eyes.

hoseok frowned, feeling useless because he couldn't cheer up his friend.

hoseok crawled over to jimin and sat beside her, leaning back on the bed as well.

he looked at jimin who was now letting out muffled sobs into the pillow.

he sighs and mumbles, "i'm sorry im such a bad sunshine.."

jimin heard this, "no, y-you're a really g-great sunshine. t-the best sunshine.."

"then why can't I return the bright smile back on your face.."

'great, I made him feel bad,' jimin bit her trembling lips, trying to hold back more sobs.

hoseok just hugged jimin and pulled her closer to him. he kissed her head as he continued to give her soothing pats on her head.

then he whispered sweet things to her ear, hoping that he could cheer her up.

"you're the real sunshine here.

the sunshine that smiles brightly.

the sunshine that wants everyone to be happy and cheers them up all the time.

the sunshine that thinks of others more than herself.

the sunshine that I love and care about.

the precious little sunshine that I want to protect,"

jimin couldn't hold back her sobs anymore when hoseok said that. she began to sob hard.

"shh.. it's alright, let it all out,"

once the gloomy rain stops, a rainbow that brings happiness to people would show up.

---

yoongrr: Jimin

yoongrr: Why werent you at school yesterday?

yoongrr: Jimin what happened..

---

yoongrr: I talked to Hoseok today

yoongrr: I asked him about you but he said he doesnt know either

yoongrr: Please answer me

---

sunshine: jimin will u pls come here today :(

sunshine: kooks getting annoying and I need u here

sunshine: pls bbygirl :(

MiniSunshine™: don't call me babygirl omfg wtg

sunshine: U ANSWERED O

sunshine: nO IM CALLING U BBYGIRL IF YA DONT COM HERE SOON BINCH

MiniSunshine™: ouch binch really

MiniSunshine™: fine, I'm going to school today

-----

"babygirl!", hoseok yelled as he hugged jimin tight as soon as she entered the school grounds.

"hoseok I thought you'd stop!", jimin whines.

"do you prefer babyboy then?"

"i'm not a boy but that sounds a lot cuter."

jimin hugged hoseok back tightly before pulling away.

"let's go to jeongguk? he needs help with taehyung,"

"yeaaah, no. let's go to tae first. we need to interview her,"

"oh, right right. let's go do that," hoseok smiles as he held jimin's hand.

jimin gripped hoseok's hand back as she swings it back it forth.

little did they know, a certain girl was watching them.

«A/N»

11:11 give me more yoonmin

I love the sunshine duo™

-nic