Chapter 1

Read-chan's p.o.v:
"Ok, I got this!" I said pumping myself up as I walked towards Hetalia Academy. "Ok, now where to go?" I ask myself as I look up "Dang, this school is big" I looked around and notice that there were only a few girls with the same red uniforms I wore and it made me wonder. "Well I guess I'll just ask someone with my uniform." looking around I noticed a girl with short blonde hair and, I may add, HUGE breast, I awkwardly ask, "um can you help me find my class?" Surprised she looks at me.

"I would love to, are you new here, I haven't seen you around?" She asks with a thick accent.

"Yes, my name is (y/n)" I tell her as she leads me down a hall towards an elevator.

"So you're a country I see"

"Y-yeah, how'd you know?"

"The uniform silly, the color red that you're wearing is only for the girls that are countries, while the guys wear blue. It's the other way around for the normal humans."

"Oh that makes sense, I never knew humans went to this Academy."

"Yeah it sort of a new thing that started a couple of years ago, but the humans still don't know we're countries. That's the reason we have different floor to separate us. The first 2 are for the humans, while the top 3 are for countries." I listen to her explain these things as we finally arrive in front of my classroom "And here we are, you can just go inside, class will start in a bit." She says leaving me "oh and by the way you can call me Ukraine!" She yells from afar. I waved back at her as she ran to her own class trying to make it in time, making me smile. Looking back I open the classroom door.

"Well now to start my school year" I said as I enter my class. Looking around I see some students at their desk or in little groups, entering I walk up to my teacher as the bell rings. "Hello you must be my new student please introduce yourself to the class." He says calmly.

Turning slightly, I look at the now quiet class "Hello, I'm the country of (c/n) but you may call me (y/n)." I say ending with a smile trying not to show how nervous I was.

"Ok Miss (y/n) you may sit next too....hm um Alfred and Matthew please raise your hands," I saw two male students raise their hands "you can sit between them." My teacher said pointing at the empty seat. You do as told and sit between the two blonde boys as the teacher gets started.

"Hey! What sup I'm Alfred you might know me as The Greatest country in the world, The hero, or most commonly known as America!" Says the super hyper boy on the side of you, giggling he starts to blush at your reaction to him.
"It's nice to meet you, Alfred, I'm (y/n)." You look to your right side seeing a boy that looks a lot like the one to the left of you but, just with curly hair and violet eyes. "Hello there." He looks up confused and turn to see who you are talking to.

"Are y-you talking to me?" he asks quietly, pointing at himself.
"Yes, who else would I be talking to?" you started, this made a small smile appears on his face "So im guessing you're Matthew, right?"
"Y-yes im Matthew Williams the country of Canada" he says with a stutter.

"It very nice to meet you too!" You say happily.

*in another corner of the room with a blonde, a brunette, and an albino*

"Hon Hon did you see the new girl she so cute is she not." Says a man with a french accent.

"Si, I agree, she is quite the cute one."

"No, she is hot, kes kes kes" says a white haired german

"Hey guy lets make a bet who ever get la senorita first win." The spanish man say

"Looks like someone is already trying out for that role" the french man says to himself looking at Matthew having a conversation with you.

*back to reader-chan and our lovely Mattie*

As class went on you were required to use a textbook and to the surprise of the the Noth Americans countries, you ask Canada first if he could share with you, with a huge blush he agrees. And class finally ended in time for lunch.

"Hey Matthew is it, um ok if i eat with you I don't know many people yet and I just thought maybe I could spend more time with you if that's ok" you said rubbing the back of your head awkwardly.

Matthew's p.o.v:

That's funny it sounded like she wanted to eat with me, haha, yeah Matt in your dreams would a cute girl ask you that. Well thats what I thought until you snaped your fingers in front of my face.

"It's ok if you don't want to I didn't mean to bother you in anyway." Shes said saddly.

"W-what no no no, I'm sorry if it seemed like that it's just a little weird that someone is actually talking to me, but I'd love to eat with you." I say back to her. Her face lights up with a beautiful smile making my face heat up.

"Thanks, and what do you mean it's weird that someone is talking to you?" She asked as I lead her to a big maple tree (of course). I sat down in a nice shaded area away from the sun.

"You see not many people can see me or well, notice me, but when they do they think I'm my brother," I say getting a little sad and angry "but it's ok I've gotten use to it." I said ending my rant.

"You've seem to have gone though a lot, Well you know what, if you ever want to talk more about this or want someone to talk to, I'll be here for you when you need someone to notice you," she gets up and puts her hand out "friends?"

I look at it a little confused but then get up and grab her hand, understanding "Friends." For once in my life someone... someone wants to be MY friend. I start to feel kind of emotional. "Thank you for noticing me."

"No prob Bob"
"Um, it's Matthew"
(Steven Universe reference :^D)

We finish eating our lunch then, started heading back inside. We make our way to our class, while I having a huge smile plastered on my face. Then rest of the school day went by fairly quickly. The bell range and everone started to head out. I saw (y/n) talk with the BTT. Those guys, agh I bet they're trying to flirt with her. You turn and see me, saying your goodbyes to the BTT you started to head over to me. "Hey!" You say happily.

"H-hey" I say still a little shy around you.

"Thoughs guys where so nice back there" you say talking about the BTT.

"I guess they are but just watch out for them they'll start to flirt a lot with you being so pretty" I start to blush realizing what I just said.
"Thanks I will keep that in mind and also thank you for the complement." You say with a quick wink.

"S-so do you live around here?" I ask trying to change the topic. "Actually I do, I live in an apartment complex just a couple of streets way from the school, but i feel like if I walking from here I'll get lost, but I'll try my best to remember where it was, so wish me luck." She said running off waving goodbye.

Le Author's note:
Thank you so much for reading my first story so i hope it's good, this just chapter 1 so I'll try to post as soon as I can with the next one.