Chapter 3

Reader-chan's p.o.v:
Signing at myself, I throw my stuff on the the floor taking my shoes off before entering. "Why do I always say dumb things like that. Aghhh! It's ok, it's ok, tomorrow's a new day, I'll say sorry for being awkward and we'll be good. Yeah, we'll be good.
"Hm, seems I start making dinner soon, I hope a have something in the fridge."

Out of nowhere a huge ruckus came from what most likely was Matthew's room. Um what in the world could that have been? Would it be wrong to go knock on his door and ask if he's ok. While contemplating the pros and cons of the random situation, and huge bang was heard from next door, along with... quiet screaming?! That was the best you could explain to yourself. Running out your door, not even putting your shoes on, you knock rapidly on Matthew's door. "Hey, you ok?"

Matthew's p.o.v:

"Kumajiro, please stop throwing things!" I yelled at my polar bear.

"You didn't bring the red velvet pancake batter, I can't forgive you!" He cried while throwing the bottles of maple syrup at me.

"I told you, the store ran out!" I tried to hide behind my couch for protection. But being as stubborn as he was he wasn't going to give up so soon. He ended up throwing not just a chair at me, but my coffee table as well. "Kuma! Stop, please I beg of you!" Out of no where we both heard a knock at my door. "Who, could it be at this hour." Walking over towards my door, holding a spatula as my weapon to protect me from Kumajiro. "Alfred, if it's you, I'm not letting you borrow another video game until you give me my Mario Cart back!"

Opening the door I look down to see none other than (y/n). "(Y-y/n) omg I'm so sorry I thought you were my brother!"

"Um it's ok, I was just a little concerned, as I kept hearing hit the wall from the other side."

Bowing and apologizing at the same time, I explained what was happening in my apartment. "I'm so sorry, my pet is a little mad I didn't get him the dinner he wanted." I tried explaining in the calmest way possible.

"I see, but your pet made that much noise?." Little foot steps could be heard behind me as they approached the door.

"Who are you?" Kumajiro had just spoken to (y/n), and I had no idea how I was going to explain all this.

"Ah, Matthew, you um bear just spoke to me, in crazy, right?" I could see the sweat drop on the side of her face.

"You're not crazy miss but, this man..." I could feel those piercing eyes drill a hole into me. "He is crazy for not buying the right pancake mix."

"If you'll excuse me for just a minute, hahaha." I said so nervously I slammed the door behind me. "Kumajiro, someone is outside please, even if it's just today, act normal, or as normal as a polar bear can be."

"I make absolutely no promises!" He said confidently saluting me.

Sighing I clean what I could before opening the door, to once again meet your face that was filled with confusion.

"..... Matthew, I know we literally just met today, but I have so many questions about your life choices." She laughed it off in a weird way that made me join her in her laugher.

"I-i can try to answer was I can." I said back to her, a nervous reck, knowing I'd have to explain a lot, include how I own a polar bear. "Would you like to come in?"

"you know what....

*Author's note*
Hello, I am back after years *sweat drop* sorry for leaving this story for so long, I still love Canada with all my life, so I definitely hope you guys like my story!