"Do you miss her?"

"Do you miss her?"
"I do, but at least I know she's safe where no one can hurt her." I look up at the clouds. The sun shines through them enhancing the effect that its safe and magical. Peeta walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"I just wish I got to know her better Peeta. She grew up so fast. I didn't even get to say goodbye."
"Hey shhh, it's okay. She knows you love her. She knows you tried your best to keep her safe. And she's grateful for that. Everything bad always happens to those who don't deserve it and I believe that people are alive for a reason and if that reason is done, then they have nothing else to live for. Sometimes it takes 90 years sometimes it takes a day."
"But Peeta she didn't get to do anything. She was so young. Like Rue. They were so young so innocent. They didn't just die they were killed." Peeta wipes my tears away before leading me to the couch where our children sleep. He crouches down putting another log in the fire before speaking.
"Rue helped you and others around her. She kept you safe after those tracker jackers stung you. And Prim. She saved lives, she touched everyone. She showed other people that life isn't that bad and you can do what she wants. I'll have to take you into the city, you haven't been in for years. I'll show you what they both sparked."

~
Vote if I should make more
Comment what you think :)