Chapter 1

Helpful Guide/Key:

(Y/N)= Your Name    (Y/F/D)= Your Favorite Drink   (Y/F/F)= Your Favorite Food (F/C)= Favorite Color

(E/C)=  Eye Color  (H/C)= Hair Color  (H/L)= Hair Length  (B/F/N)= Best Friend Name

Y/N POV

You wake up around 5:00am jump in the shower and throw on

And you hair like this

then by 6:00 you wake up your brother Evan and sister Leah and get them dressed for school. By 7:00 your out the door and at Evan and Leah's school. "I love you guys have a nice day, (B/F/N) will pick you up after school." You give them kisses on their heads and then off to go to get a quick cup of coffee.  You reach the diner at 7:45 since traffic took forever. Then order (Y/F/D).

*Time Lapse* 8:05am

You reach Wayne Enterprises and run into your office.  From your office you can see all of Gotham city. You type up and check Mr. Wayne's schedule probably five times more than you needed to. You see Mr. Wayne out of your huge office window surrounded by the press trying to enter the building. You go down stairs to confirm a meeting with Lori one of the other workers in the building at the front desk. While talking to her about the meeting you realize you left Mr. Wayne's schedule upstairs along with your computer in your office. 'Ugh' you thought to yourself as you raced upstairs (Y/F/D) in hand, somehow not spilling a single drop of it, then run into your office grabbing the paper and computer.  Then race back down the hall to just to trip over a pencil and fall into the arms of the one and only Bruce Wayne, your boss. Luckily he caught you but the not so lucky thing was you dropped your drink. You curse under your breath. "Mr. Wayne, I am so-." you got cut of by him saying "It's fine are you alright?"  "Uh y-yes i'm fine Mr. Wayne." you said as you look deep into his blue eyes and he looking into your (E/C)'s. Not to mention you had a HUGE crush on your boss. He smiled that gorgeous white smile of his that can make you weak in the knees. You returned smile and looked away but noticed you were still in his arms and blushed.  He chuckled and stood you back up on your feet and you grabbed the computer off the floor. (It has a drop proof case so your good) "Mr. Wayne you have an appointment at 11." you said following him back to his office.  "Can you cancel it please?" he asked.  "May I ask why?" you questioned "Because I am taking you out to lunch." he said.  And you blush like crazy and looked away from him and stare out the window looking into Gotham. As you stare out the large window you reply "Um I don't think that's necessary Mr. Wayne." still blushing. He chuckles and grabs his coat while saying "Come on it's just lunch it's not like I'll bring you home with me...unless you want to?". You blush while chuckling and say "No thanks, but I'll take your offer on lunch". He smiles and together you go to your office to retrieve your coat and purse.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I'LL BE POSTING VERY SOON VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THIS AND WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS STORY THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN.~BatmanLover3303