Chapter 2

Y/N's pov
As you walk out of the office with Mr. Wayne you start heading towards your car and he stops you by grabbing your arm gently. As you turn towards him you look at his hand on your arm then into his blue eyes you and blush. "Let's take my car I promise not to kidnap you, I'll bring you right back after lunch." you look at him for a second debating whether to go in his car then shrug and say "Ok." You walk over to his car with him and he opens your side of the car as you get in and he gets in on his side starting up the car.

*Time skip* 1:00pm
You arrive at a diner which looks quite familiar...

Y/Ns pov

Bruce park's his car and he opens the door to your side of the car and holds his hand out for you. He helps you out the car then holds open the door as the two of you walk into the diner. As you walk in you see a familiar face and you walk towards her "(B/F/N)." She replies "Y/N, who are you here with...wait my BFF has a date with the one and only BRUCE WAYNE?!" she squeals whisper loudly and you shush her. You smile and start blushing "It's not a date! I thought you were supposed to pick up my brother and sister from school what happened?" you look back at Bruce to find that he's gotten a table for the two of you already and ordered a water. "Relax I'm going to pick them up when in done with my shift in a few minutes and I'll bring them to my place." You sigh and nod then walk over to Bruce apologizing "I'm sorry I had to take care of some business with my friend I needed a babysitter." He chokes on his water then asks "A babysitter you have kids?!" you giggle and reply "No, they're my younger siblings, our parents abandoned us many years ago and I've been taking care of them and myself for years now and my Best Friend has helped a lot." you look down thinking how you've made it this far working at a Wayne Enterprises and raising your younger siblings all on your own and (B/F/N) being there for you and your siblings. Bruce notices you looking down and takes your hand in his own and says "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset" you look up at him and say "No no no, it's fine I was just thinking." and it goes silent between you two 'Is it weird that I like the way my hand fits perfectly in his?' you think to yourself. He let's go of your hand and you frown a little taking a look at the menu. (B/F/N) sees the awkwardness and comes over to your table staring you down with a 'did he hurt you' look and you shake your head slightly and she nods. "Hi my name is (B/F/N) and I'll your waiter this afternoon, what can I get you?" Bruce looks at you and says "Ladies first." and you smile at him as you order (Y/F/F) and (Y/F/D). (B/F/N) smiles knowing your usual Bruce then orders a cheese burger and fries with a strawberry milk shake. Your order was soon brought to you and Bruce and you eat and talk. Eventually, you and Bruce start bickering on paying for lunch when you have to go to the restroom really quick and behind your back Bruce pays for lunch and gives (B/F/N) a 20 for a tip. Then you go walking in the park for a couple of hours...or so you thought but, time seemed to fly way faster than the two of you thought.

Time skip back to Wayne Enterprises
5:00pm

Y/Ns pov
Bruce drives you back to Wayne Enterprises and you thank him for lunch and the walk at the park. He smiles at you and winks playfully "No problem maybe we can do this again sometime but maybe dinner instead?" you chuckle and say "Is my boss Bruce Wayne asking me out on a second date?" and he smiles and asked "Maybe, can I have your number?" you think for a second or two and say "Sure." After giving him your number he walks to his office and you walk to yours to work on a few things for tomorrow and start packing your things. You knock on Bruce's door lightly and he says come in. You tell him your about to leave and thank him for lunch again and that you'll see him tomorrow.