Part 2 (c)

One day there was a heavy rain outside. And this heavy rain started affecting Nandini's senses.She was afraid of heavy rains and thunderstorm due to some past events of her life.Her past memories started haunting her so at that night she in her fear came in Maniks room.

Like a fearful kid she came towards his bed .She wanted to wake him up But when she saw him sleeping her mind stopped her .so without making any noise she move very near to him and with great care she caressed his face in the air in her dazed condition. His presence was giving her strength in this fearful night...

She sat on the carpet near his bed... at that time his back was towards her... while looking at his back tried to control her senses but all her efforts failed and she went back to her past.

Flashback

Nandini was lying on the hospital bed when she heard some murmers...

" Dehan se dekh isi floor k kisi room mein hogi... Boss ne kaha hai osey zinda le k ana hai... Chal jaldi kar dhond ose."

She knew that they were talking about her... so she left her bed with great difficulty as she had the head and leg injury at that time... she covered her face with the help of veil and started walking outside.

That was also the rainy day... She tried very hard to escape from those goons.But to her badluck one of them saw her and started following her.

When she came outside that goon came infront of her and immediately pushed her in a car.

When her eyes opened she was in a godown... She heard some voices

Voice1: But boss app ne hi to kaha tha k osey zinda lana hai yahan.

Voice 2: Haan kaha tha... but os k yahan ane se pahle hi mera kam pura ho gya to ab yeh merey kisi kam ki nahi hai... bada shouk than a isey os Manik ko bachane ka... Jan to is ne bacha li oski... lykin o ski factory(hahahaha) ... Os ki Factory pe jo humla hoa ... Zindagi bhar yaad rakhe ga wo...

Voice 1: To Boss ab is ka kya karna hai...

Voice 2: Arey khobsoorat kum umar chirya hai... aish karo...

Nandini when heard this her eyes popped out with shock and her heart stopped beating.

Nandini: Ayiappa plzzz mujhe bacha lo.(after this she takes a long breath and thought) Nandini abhi yahan koi nahi aye ga... tujhe apni madad khud hi karni pare gi...

With this she looked here and there and then her eyes stopped on 1 window...

She ran towards that direction and with great difficulty open that window... She saw that there was a small dangerous path outside which leads her towards the adjacent building.

Nandini remembered her ayiappa and climbed out of that window...

Within 10 mints she was successfully escape from that place...

Flashback ends

She thought

Ayiappa app yeh kya kar rahe ho... You know na yeh mosam mujhe wo din yaad kara deta hai...os din... Jo hone wala tha... App to sub jante ho to phir kyo...tou phir kyo ayiappa?(tears came in her eyes.

But then her gaze shifted toward window and she saw thunder light from that window and with fear she closed her eyes and stopped herself from shouting .She tightly closed her eyes and prayed to her ayiappa: Ayiappa plz plz plz isey rok do plzzz.

Manik heard some murmurs near his bed . In his sleeping state thought:Yeh merey room mein kon hai?

He very slowly opened his eyes ,tilted his head and Saw Nandini... who was sitting on the floor near his bed with closed eyes.

Sanam ray (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें