Part 4(a)

In Malhotra Mansion.

Manik came back with his friends and after entering locked his room.

He thought

Chachi ne bola Nandini ka kidnap hoa? Kabbb... kahein os time harshad ne to nahi...?

Then he remembered their collage time... and started connecting all dots together.

He picked Nandini's tab and tried to open it but its was locked with some password.

Manik: Oh God how can I forget this point... Tab to le aya but password...ab is ka kya karon...(taking deep breath) Relax... relax Manik... soch... Password kya ho sakta hai...

Manik tried nandini's name as password but failed then he thought for a sec and then write his own name as password... but same result...

Manik POV

Soch Manik beta... Nandini is ka password kya rakh sakti hai... Soch...Date of birth...naaa ...then...think ...think... Suddenly some idea struck in his mind and he paused for a sec...

Manik: hmmm ho sakta hai... Now a days couple name aise hi to bante haan na... (self talk) Manik ka Ma nad Nandini ka Nan... Manan ... kya karon try karon isey...ya nahi... .

He closed his eyes and Nandini's face appeared before his eyes and he felt like she was saying : Manik jaldi karo na...

Manik at once opened his eyes and then typed Manan as password and tab screen appeared successfully ...

A smile came on Manik's face and he thought: really mein Jhalli hai...

Now he checked the pic folder 1st ... in which she saved more than 1000 pics and mostly of his...

Manik was very surprised to see the collection of his pics...and this collection refreshed his old memories...Almost all happy and sad incidents, nok jhok ,teasing sessions with his friends came infront of his eyes like a movie...

On some pics she edited some captions like "Love you Hamesha", "My Sohna Munda ( wink emo)", " Love of my Life",

"My Karwa Karela"(Manik laugh on this caption with his angry young man type pic)e.t.c

After seeing that folder he slide the screen and then click on Notes folder.

In that folder he observed that she sub divided this folder in Professional and personal notes and on personal notes again there was a lock .

Manik blabber in frustration :Ufff phir se lock...God knows is larki ne kaha kaha lock laga k rakha hoga.

He again tried the same password " Manan" here but on next moment his face fell with disappointment.

Manik in tension started threading his hairs and thought: Now what?... Ab kya karon...kya ho sakta hai ab is ka password.

In frustration he slides back the screen and came back to the main manu.He opened that photos option once again and started seeing all those pics again...

While sliding the screen his finger stopped on 1 pic and he with austonished expression thought: How can I miss this pic.( he knew that the pic was the good example of Manipulation editing coz Manan didn't see each other in college time)

The pic was like Manik was hugging Nandini whole heartedly .and a caption was there on this pic "Manan Hamesha".

Manik speak this caption with sweetest voice: ...Manan Hamesha... and his frustrated face changed into the smiling one like he found some kind of treasure.

Sanam ray (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें