Start of New Possiblities

"No!" Jean practically screamed at Eren while crossing his arms and burrowing his eyebrows in anger. It was around 9 o'clock on a Friday. Jean and Eren just had a bet on which they had to see who could get the most likes on a selfie that they both posted on Instagram. Eren obviously had won the bet with 98 likes and Jean only with 73.

"But you have to! You lost the bet!" Eren yelled back while smirking.

"Eren, I'm not going to a fucking gay bar!" Jean replied, very annoyed.

"Nope, you lost a bet so you have to go. Plus! It'll be nice to visit Armin while he's at work." Eren said, reminding Jean that Armin recently got hired at the bar as a bar tender.

Jean, being his stubborn self, just sighed and sat down in the passenger seat of Eren's white car.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" Jean commented out loud while he sank deeper into his seat.

"Come on! It's just a bar, we could just stay with Armin at his station the whole time! We could get a bit tipsy to have some fun." Eren encouraged Jean while looking at his and smiling at his last remark.

"I'm not even fucking gay," Jean retorted, "You just want to visit the bar to hit on random ass guys." He added while glaring at Eren waiting for his response.

"Liar! I don't even hit on anyone! Plus, Armin is our friend, so why not?" Eren quickly replied while his cheeks filled with color.

"Oh... Just for that, no hitting on people, huh?" Jean teased Eren while Eren focused on the road even more than usual. He was avoiding Jean's gaze.

"Yes! I'm not going to hit on anyone!" Eren snapped back loudly while pressing the gas a bit more.

"Ok... We both know you're gay as fuck, Eren." Jean whispered under his breathe as he turned the radio up. Eren just blushed a lot at the comment.

Once they reached the parking lot, they both got out of the car and went to the door at the front of the bar. A relatively short man with short black hair in a black suit glanced up at them and motioned a hand to tell them to wait where they were standing while the man got up and went inside the building. Eren and Jean just looked at each other while Eren shrugged. The man came back a few moments later and asked both of them for their ID's. They were both legally allowed to enter since they were both 22. After verifying the ID's, the man opened the door for both of them.

When they entered, the sound of loud dancing music, many different colored lights, and sounds of laughter and talking between both men and women replaced the dark, silent streets they were recently in. Eren grabbed Jean by the wrist as he dragged him to a counter in front of a shelf filled with an assortment of various kinds of liquor. Jean grudgingly sat in an empty chair and placed both of his elbows on the counter. Eren sat next to him while glancing around the building. Jean just stared at his reflection at the counter.

Not that he had anything against the LGBT community but he just felt like he didn't belong here. A man about the same age of Eren and Jean sat next to Jean. He had shortly cut blond hair and a square face accompied with broad, large shoulders. He was a very husky man. He had a drink of beer in his hand.

"Hey," the man started to introduce himself. His breath reeked of alcohol. Jean didn't know what to say. He didn't want to get involved or make any new friends at this bar. So he said the first thing he could think of.

"Hey, I'm Jean and this is my boyfriend, Eren." Jean quickly stated while turning around just to see Eren staring at Jean with his mouth open in shock. Jean just gave him a warning look before he had turned back to the blond guy.