The emotional colors

We're twenty one pilots and so are you! Bye frens!" The crowd roars asking Tyler and josh to perform another song. It's nearly midnight and this freaking concert still hasn't ended... Tyler and josh have tried loads of times to run backstage, but the crowd doesn't want them to go! What's wrong with these people! I WANT TO SLEEP! Shane and Matty have LITERALLY  forced me to come to this concert. I wish Shane could just go back home and continue making his YouTube videos about "dumb life hacks" and stuff. Why did they have to bring me to this concert? Why can't Matty just hang around with his '1975' friends smoking 'chocolate'? I wish he would just stop smoking... It makes him act so stupid. My phone buzzes and I jump terrified. Why does it scare me every time?
Matty:hey babe...
Ashley: hey,  where are you?
Matty: nah babe the real question is am I where? I mean look at him haha
I frown. Ugh... He is high on weed. Why didn't Shane tell him not to smoke! I thought that Shane was a responsible human being. Why do I have such a dumb boyfriend? This concert is getting to loud for me, so I make my way to the bathroom. I get pushed several times and at one point, someone hits me in the back. I howl in pain as I fall down. Suddenly the music stops and everything becomes quiet. "Are you all right? Security! Bring that guy out! He hurt a girl!" Tyler shouts in his microphone. I run in the bathroom as the security guard kicks the dude out. When is this concert ending? I mean, why do people even like twenty one pilots! They are just two weirdos screaming their heads off and rapping! I wait in the bathroom for what seems like an eternity until the concert ends. FINALLY.   I barge out of the bathroom. The arena is almost empty. I pick my phone up and call Matty. He doesn't answer so I call Shane. He also doesn't answer. What the hell is wrong with these two. I run around the arena looking desperately for my boyfriend and his dumb friend. After and hour or so the arena is completely empty and I start to panic. My house is nearly two hours from here and Matty and Shane are nowhere to be found. I run backstage searching desperately for someone who can bring me home. 'I'm gonna kill Matty and Shane!' I mutter 'if he doesn't stop smo- OW!
'Oh god! I'm so sorry did I hurt you?'