Chapter 4

As Anthony ran as fast as he could towards the hospital all he could think about was making it on time. His muscles ached and his lungs burned as they were trying to gasp for air but he couldn't stop now, he had to reach the hospital. Anthony used up most of his energy trying to get the final strike bonus. As much as he wanted to give up he couldn't, he had to see Kevin.

"Were almost there it's only a couple feet ahead!" Zach voice echoed as he turned to tell the others.

Anthony was relieved knowing that they'll be able to make it plus he knew if he keeps running his body would've drop to the ground. As they continued to move forward, Johnny spotted the hospital lights glowing luminously in the moonlight.

"Were going to make it in time," Johnny said excited as ever as he shouted out to the others.

Sarah right next to Anthony looked at her watch, she told them they had eight minutes left before the hospital closed. As they grew closer and closer to the hospital. Anthony's body stopped he felt a rush of chills going down his spin he couldn't breathe he was frozen in place as he looked around he saw nothing everybody was gone it was dark, cold, and had an eerie feeling to it. He checked his indicator to see if he was paralyzed or not but there was nothing there. Anthony thought as he stood frozen in place.

"What the hell is going on, I can't move!" He said with fear in his voice.

All of sudden he felt pain everywhere in his body, but he couldn't do anything it was like he was tied down and someone was stabbing him with a thousand knifes simultaneously. He couldn't scream for help, he was helpless until he heard a familiar voice was it Sarah, Johnny, Zach, or Leo. No he heard the voice again this time louder more sinister, darker the words of the voice kept repeating the sentence over and over again.

"You can't run, you can't hide, and you can't defeat me." The voiced echoed louder and louder every time.

Those words kept ringing in his head over and over again. His body and brain felt like he was being burnt alive, his throat was felt raw from trying to scream.

"It was hopeless" Anthony thought

Could he really beat this game, thoughts pierced through his brain like bullets. Then he saw his friends standing over him laughing with murderous grins that sinister look set chills down his spine it felt like his soul was being siphoned out of his body.

"Anthony saves us, please save us!" They said altogether.

One by one he depicted how all his friends would die; these images were haunting he was terrified he couldn't call out or save his friends, tears slowly rolled down his eyes he felt a pit of rage rising up from his gut.

"YES THAT'S IT GET MAD, GET ANGRY. " The voice said with a sinister laugh.

Anthony tried to yell again but it was hopeless, he felt his face drenched by his tears he wanted to silence this mysterious voice, A man with a cloak stepped forward it was crimson red like that of blood; he walked closer and closer to Anthony. He proceeded to grab Anthony by his collar as he lifted him into the air. For the first time Anthony was eye level with death he thought about killing this man he thought of every way possible of how he could annihilate this man.

"Do you think you can save these people look around you I own this world and everything in it." The man said with a devilish tone.

"But I rather see you suffer, see you fail, see all your hopes and dreams come crashing down, see your will, mind, an spirit break like shattered glass." He laughed.